Favorite place to buy parts? (Online only)

Related:
Create New Tag

2/4/2018 12:06 PM

Aside from danscomp, where do you like to buy your parts? Do you like to get them directly from a specific company site (primo, subrosa, etc) or a shop site?

Recently, I've discovered sourcebmx. Although they're overseas, they've offered pretty good deals on parts imo.

|

2/4/2018 12:14 PM

Empire
Albes
Danscomp
They are all of the US ones I know

Source
Crucial
Dead sailor
Winstanleys
Allans
Waller
Substance
Custom riders
They are the UK ones I use

PS: stay away from time2shine they are a scam

|

Hmmm

2/4/2018 12:21 PM

A lot of good ebay stores now have good deals prestige cycling there's a few more just can't think of the names. Used to use danscomp a lot but now they are all weird with the shipping so empire bmx. And albes

|

brakeless maniac

2/4/2018 12:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/4/2018 1:20 PM

Albe's has been great. I've also used prestige cycling when I couldn't find what I wanted, they seemed to have it. Dan's is alright. Sometimes seems like their shipping is slower. Empires pretty good.

|

2/4/2018 1:10 PM

Edman123 wrote:

Empire
Albes
Danscomp
They are all of the US ones I know

Source
Crucial
Dead sailor
Winstanleys
Allans
Waller
Substance
...more

Never heard of them, but I'll be sure to stay away; thanks.

|

2/4/2018 1:17 PM

Used to be Dan's but now it's Albes since they are the second closest to me in indiana. Any Odyssey parts u buy direct and dame with shadow but I've never ordered any other direct

|

2/4/2018 3:58 PM

Ive ordered from quite a few companies direct without a problem. Empire mostly, did 5050 once they were awesome, Albes bitd. I try to stay away from ordering outside the US just cuz I don't want to wait but if that's the only way to get what I want then whatever

|

@coupd_tat

2/4/2018 5:53 PM

Canadian mail orders, Atlantis, harvester, 3ride and bike zone. 3ride being the most expensive always. I've used source and chain reaction with no issues.

|

2/4/2018 7:39 PM

My lbs tongue I've never ordered a part online... Buuut, I will order some odyssey parts pretty soon probably from the odyssey website.

|

Follow me on instagram @69instagreg
BOTTOM TEXT

2/4/2018 8:06 PM

BcBMX80 wrote:

Canadian mail orders, Atlantis, harvester, 3ride and bike zone. 3ride being the most expensive always. I've used source and ...more

Bike Zone in white rock or the other one in Ontario or something ?

The actual shop ( The Bike Zone ) is really good . You should check them out sometime , they’re good with all types of bikes .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

2/4/2018 8:39 PM

BcBMX80 wrote:

Canadian mail orders, Atlantis, harvester, 3ride and bike zone. 3ride being the most expensive always. I've used source and ...more

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Bike Zone in white rock or the other one in Ontario or something ?

The actual shop ( The Bike Zone ) is really good . You ...more

Bike zone in whiterock yup. They have a real decent selection of bmx parts and frames usually.

|

2/4/2018 9:18 PM

I like source, i have bought from empire, dans, cheap goods, amazon, ebay, niagra, albes, planet bmx. I have had good experiences with all of them mostly.

Only time I had a mishap was, i ordered 2 sets of ghost black pads and 2 odyssey dugan black and brown tires (at the time my frame was painted fde tan and had mostly black accents).

They sent me 1 set of clear ghost pads and 2 black dugan tires.

I let them know as soon as I realized the parts were wrong and took a picture of the incorrect items next to the packed in receipt. They promptly sent out 2 pairs of black ghost pads and offered to correct the tire issue. I decided the black was fine and was just happy they were more than willing to correct the mistake.

Dont even remember which site it was but I have complete confidence in all of them.

I just choose whichever has the part I want for the best deal.

|

2/4/2018 10:04 PM

Bmx guru on eBay is a good seller

|

2/4/2018 11:08 PM

Dead sailor, sometimes mode, sometimes crucial bmx.

I also occasionally get stuff from source, but I don't like giving them my money

|

2/5/2018 5:16 AM

Waller BMX (UK) helpfull and genuine BMX enthusiasts, with a great knowledge of everything that is BMX.

|

2/5/2018 5:26 AM

I always order from dan's or albes, sometimes ebay. Do you guys know any reputable online stores based in or really close the florida?

|

Ride for yourself and have fun

2/5/2018 5:32 AM

Anthony Loves Subrosa wrote:

I always order from dan's or albes, sometimes ebay. Do you guys know any reputable online stores based in or really close the ...more

PlanetBMX is based in Florida, and they're awesome!

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

2/5/2018 5:34 AM

I usually only order from Empire or Albes. Sometimes other mail orders of Empire or Albes doesn't have what I'm looking for..

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

2/5/2018 5:59 AM

flatlandfuel.com when my local doesn't have it or is not worth them ordering for me.

|

It’s all bmx

2/5/2018 6:31 AM

Universal Cycles has a crazy amount of inventory and lots of really obscure parts. They're also great about missing or lost packages. Highly recommend them.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.