Favorite shoes for riding?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/20/2013 8:14 PM

Janoskis. You guys?

|

12/20/2013 8:15 PM

im riding in mavrk 3s and i like them , in the spring when i need new shoes i wanna try out etnies RVM

|

12/20/2013 8:23 PM

Etnies Jamison's 2 are okay but like every shoe, they have their flaws. They are HORRIBLE when they get wet and I know every shoe is bad when it's wet outside but the Jamisons are really really bad! I am a Vans kinda guy honestly. I have really liked every pair of Vans that I owned! The only thing bad about Vans is they are very thin, thin enough to break your foot in! Haha

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

12/20/2013 8:37 PM

I love my Lotek Reeves, big fan of Lotek shoes but the insoles are horrible & tend to always rip in my experience. I can feel a hole in my big toe haha. not a huge issue though, can always go to the store & buy some better ones. had these since the beginning of September & the bottoms are still perfect

|

12/20/2013 8:59 PM

Stocksy wrote:

Etnies Jamison's 2 are okay but like every shoe, they have their flaws. They are HORRIBLE when they get wet and I know every shoe is bad when it's wet outside but the Jamisons are really really bad! I am a Vans kinda guy honestly. I have really liked every pair of Vans that I owned! The only thing bad about Vans is they are very thin, thin enough to break your foot in! Haha

no way u just said this . my friend about a month ago just broke his foot wearing vans ( i think chukka lows ) doing basrspins off a flyout his landing wasnt even bad , just no foot support whatsoever

|

12/20/2013 9:00 PM

Vans half cabs

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

12/20/2013 9:06 PM

Mavrk mid 2s.
I just bought another pair two days ago.
This is my 4th pair.

|

12/20/2013 9:09 PM

|

12/20/2013 9:15 PM

chad88 wrote:

no way u just said this . my friend about a month ago just broke his foot wearing vans ( i think chukka lows ) doing basrspins off a flyout his landing wasnt even bad , just no foot support whatsoever

I just tried to flyout of a bowl and I landed sketchy put my foot down, my weak ankle rolled, and the side of my foot collided with concrete! I didn't even know it was broken until a few days afterwards too!

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

12/20/2013 9:17 PM

Nike team 2's at the moment, and loving them, but I usually get half cabs

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/20/2013 9:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/20/2013 9:59 PM

Etnies RVM all day, but sometimes i'll use my animal mitch, they're skate shoes but work really well for riding...cheap too.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

12/20/2013 10:16 PM

|

12/20/2013 10:32 PM

Photo
|

bicycle more like bikecycle

12/20/2013 11:23 PM

RVM r sick

|

12/21/2013 7:46 AM

Photo
|

12/21/2013 8:20 AM

Photo

getting these for Christmas
|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

12/21/2013 12:31 PM

Etnies marana and half cabs. Best I've ever riddin in and only other shoes I'll ever buy for a long time

|

12/21/2013 12:35 PM

[LINK TO IMAGE]
Really grippy soles.
|

12/21/2013 12:46 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I love my Lotek Reeves, big fan of Lotek shoes but the insoles are horrible & tend to always rip in my experience. I can feel a hole in my big toe haha. not a huge issue though, can always go to the store & buy some better ones. had these since the beginning of September & the bottoms are still perfect

the newer line( 2013+) they all have THICK rubbery insoles, especially thick under the heels.. great for big impact bruising. No more foamy cardboard bullshit like in most Vans. I have the Faders.. best shoes for me so far. (RVMs are dope too)
Photo

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

12/21/2013 1:09 PM

Photo

Cab Lites. Same as half-cabs but not as bulky around the heels. waffle sole is to die for.
|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/21/2013 3:21 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote: Photo

Cab Lites. Same as half-cabs but not as bulky around the heels. waffle sole is to die for.

You know where ta get those? Never seen em before & I'm a vans guy so I wanna try em. Haha

|

Insta: @devicacy

12/21/2013 3:24 PM

Best shoes...vans half cabs. Or my buddy's Etnies numbers. Or my other friend got these reeboks that I haven't been able to find anywhere but at one Burlington coat factory location. But they're amazing. I can't even remember the model name anymore. But he's been riding them for months on end and they've held up terrifically, nowhere near dying soon.

|

12/21/2013 6:15 PM

I got them at my local clothing boutique for 50$. I only wore them as dress shoes (I even wore them to job interviews) . They aren't as common as half cabs but if you goto an outlet you could probaly order them. Get them if you can. Great shoes.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/21/2013 6:43 PM

Almond Belmont High Premium Leather Edition! BEST SHOES EVAAAAAAR!!!!!

But Etnies RVM's are pretty deece too!

|

12/21/2013 6:49 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote: Photo

realityisajoke wrote:

You know where ta get those? Never seen em before & I'm a vans guy so I wanna try em. Haha

favorite shoes hands down
saved my ankles from fractures soooo many times
comfortable too, and they hold up for skating too

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/21/2013 7:19 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I got them at my local clothing boutique for 50$. I only wore them as dress shoes (I even wore them to job interviews) . They aren't as common as half cabs but if you goto an outlet you could probaly order them. Get them if you can. Great shoes.

Thanks man

|