Favourite Bmx Youtube Channel.

Related:
Create New Tag

7/3/2020 3:54 AM

What is your favourite bmx youtube channel. Just looking for different things to watch.

|

7/3/2020 7:51 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/3/2020 7:52 AM

i don't really watch any channels anymore, but i can name a few: spencer foresman, scotty cranmer, Chance Brejnakowski. dig bmx, our bmx, all the actual bmx company channels, alfredo mancuso, billy perry, jay dalton.

|

7/3/2020 10:46 AM

These days, I pretty much only watch Chance Brejnakowski since he’s the only guy right now consistently putting out some quality park riding content. Other than that, Jay Dalton videos are always nice, and the occasional Scotty Cranmer video too. Not into any street.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

7/3/2020 12:00 PM

Scotty cranmer is a daily watch for me...its riding but also experimenting and commentary which is nice

|

7/3/2020 1:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/3/2020 1:59 PM

Probably DIG BMX for the variety.

|

7/3/2020 3:23 PM

younggotti wrote:

Scotty cranmer is a daily watch for me...its riding but also experimenting and commentary which is nice

yeah i'm also into watching scotty cranmer i feel so bad for him that he had his accident

|

7/3/2020 6:34 PM

This might be a little West Coast bias but I'll watch Alfredo Mancuso.

|

7/3/2020 7:14 PM

Everybody watches Scotty it’s hard not to. I like S&M’s channel too kareemsworld is funny as hell. Not huge into the vloggers outside of them, I watched Adam lz back in the day before he got his first girl and the whole car thing started too. Other than that I rewatch a lot of the videos that I watched when I was getting into bmx so all the old fit, etnies, empire etc vids

|

7/3/2020 9:17 PM

Mid school bmx and snakebite bmx

|

fack off

7/3/2020 9:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/3/2020 9:56 PM

Aussie steez wrote:

What is your favourite bmx youtube channel. Just looking for different things to watch.

even though it seems as if a lot of people hate them and I'll probably get downvoted for this, Brandon begin and Anthony panza. Brandon begin mostly just posts clip compilations of him but Anthony panza makes some really interesting vlogs to watch. they can both be douchebags here and there though

|

7/4/2020 12:01 PM

I'm a fan of Scotty Cranmer and crew. That Spencer dude is hilarious. I usually just put it on a random BMX channel and let it go. The X Games replays are awesome too.

|

7/4/2020 12:10 PM

My favorites are Scotty Cranmer, Spencer Foresman, Matt Ray, and our bmx.

|

7/4/2020 1:39 PM

Plzdntfailmeagn

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

7/5/2020 4:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/5/2020 4:51 PM

I didn't realize until I just watched $1000 Long Handrail Challenge Part 2, that Austin Augie was from Indiana lol. Explains a lot.😁

|

7/6/2020 5:01 AM

Cranmers, and sometimes Spencer's or Jay Dalton's dealio.

Otherwise I don't really pay attention to that stuff.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/6/2020 9:25 AM

Cody mulanax. That’s my favorite channel

|

7/6/2020 12:14 PM

I like watching Anthony Panza, Scotty Cranmer, Adam LZ when he actually did BMX vids, Alfredo Mancuso, Billy Perry, Spencer Foresman, and BMX Caiden.

|

7/6/2020 2:20 PM

Mulletsnax wrote:

Cody mulanax. That’s my favorite channel

SAME!

|

7/6/2020 2:24 PM

I have a Youtube channel that I started last year if anyone wants to check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-g6IEU-QOcHoIKbdJXcB9g?view_as=subscriber

|

7/6/2020 2:28 PM

JRhobbsbmx wrote:

I have a Youtube channel that I started last year if anyone wants to check it out.

I’ve seen your videos before. Good Job!

|

7/6/2020 2:34 PM

Chance Brejnakowski & Jay Daldon !
Not a lot of talk, original riding & simplicity !

|

7/6/2020 3:25 PM

JRhobbsbmx wrote:

Andrew=$ wrote:

Thanks man I appreciate it!

|

7/6/2020 3:45 PM

JRhobbsbmx wrote:

Andrew=$ wrote:

jrhobbs wrote:

Well hell... I've seen some too lol!

|

7/6/2020 5:51 PM

I watch Scotty because it’s just positive energy always and will jump around and watch old video parts. Sometimes simple session replays and stuff. Nothin beats putting in a dvd though

|

7/6/2020 6:06 PM

Andrew=$ wrote:

I like watching Anthony Panza, Scotty Cranmer, Adam LZ when he actually did BMX vids, Alfredo Mancuso, Billy Perry, Spencer Foresman, and BMX Caiden.

I use to watch Anthony Panza, but after watching that video in which he went "ghost mode" while his friend got sucker punched. Can't do it anymore...

|

7/6/2020 6:09 PM

Andrew=$ wrote:

FrmDaLeftCoast wrote:

I use to watch Anthony Panza, but after watching that video in which he went "ghost mode" while his friend got sucker punched. Can't do it anymore...

Link?

|

7/6/2020 6:24 PM

Black Swamp Ghost wrote:

Link?

There's this one (from the friend they left)...

]
|

7/6/2020 6:29 PM

]
|

7/6/2020 6:51 PM

JRhobbsbmx wrote:

Andrew=$ wrote:

jrhobbs wrote:

Boi do you have 2 vitals haha

|

7/6/2020 7:50 PM

FrmDaLeftCoast wrote:

]

It seems he explained what happened and they left together?? Starting at 17:10 ish..

|