Federal Fade Stems

Related:
Create New Tag

9/3/2013 5:33 AM

[LINK TO IMAGE]

New Black/Polished Fade Stems coming soon from Federal.

More photos HERE

What are you guys thoughts on these? I can imagine one of these would look amazing with a Black bar and a Chrome/Raw frame….
|

The No.1 BMX Product Website

http://themerged.com/

Check out the latest sneak peeks, prototypes and reviews on the newest products in BMX!

9/3/2013 9:12 AM

Looks so simple lol I kinda like it. Flat on every side.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

9/3/2013 9:14 AM

Pretty nice, I really like that you guys are on here now. I think it'd be cool if oyu guys always posted new parts on here.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

9/3/2013 9:20 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Pretty nice, I really like that you guys are on here now. I think it'd be cool if oyu guys always posted new parts on here.

Thanks. You're better always checking the site for product updates. Ill only really be on here to answer questions.

|

The No.1 BMX Product Website

http://themerged.com/

Check out the latest sneak peeks, prototypes and reviews on the newest products in BMX!

9/3/2013 1:31 PM

I'm a quite digging it haha.
Little more rise would have been better but I dig.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

9/3/2013 2:24 PM

i like, it I've always been a fan of simple looking parts I hate when parts have all the cutouts and flashy shit to them and plus its federal so it should be good

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

9/4/2013 4:58 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

I post alot from their site anyway on here, and i check it daily, so anything i find interesting would be on the site anyway wink but yeah, its sweet youre on here

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)