Federal Frame??

Related:
Create New Tag

3/26/2012 2:58 PM

hey guys, found this on craigslist for a good price. I'm wondering if it is actually a federal frame. So if anyone knows if it is a federal frame and if so then what model?? Thanks

[img][LINK TO IMAGE][/img]
[img][LINK TO IMAGE][/img]

|

"ride hard or ride home" - Aaron Kane

MY REFS- Showtime402, Zack_Bortolan, Dgoulet1995 (x13), kwc92, Easternbikes28 (x6), SuperstarDK, Dallas6689, Broughton, Nettyspeghetti

3/26/2012 2:59 PM

why bother?

|

3/26/2012 3:01 PM

unless it super cheap i wouldnt buy it
it looks beat up and a piece of shit but go and take a look at it in real life or get us better pictures or ask the owner what frame it is. but you could make a nice profit or get a bargain if you paint it.

|

parkrat.

3/26/2012 3:49 PM

Rstar wrote:

unless it super cheap i wouldnt buy it
it looks beat up and a piece of shit but go and take a look at it in real life or get us better pictures or ask the owner what frame it is. but you could make a nice profit or get a bargain if you paint it.

ya he only wants 20 bucks for it, so i figure if i can make sure that its federal then ill buy it paint it up real nice and sell it.

|

MY REFS- Showtime402, Zack_Bortolan, Dgoulet1995 (x13), kwc92, Easternbikes28 (x6), SuperstarDK, Dallas6689, Broughton, Nettyspeghetti

3/26/2012 4:47 PM

well it might be an old one from the looks of it, most of the newer ones have their logo engraved on the seatstay bracket, or at least the one i had did, but it could be a mongoose for all i know

|

3/26/2012 5:02 PM

raided bmxmuseum for a little and my guess is either the 2001 division or the 2002 extension

assuming it even is a federal, I guessed those guess the photo you have looks to be a standard headset, the wishbone is the same style, unsure on the BB size for all of them but the gussets also look similar. could very well be wrong though so idk

|

3/26/2012 5:12 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

raided bmxmuseum for a little and my guess is either the 2001 division or the 2002 extension

assuming it even is a federal, I guessed those guess the photo you have looks to be a standard headset, the wishbone is the same style, unsure on the BB size for all of them but the gussets also look similar. could very well be wrong though so idk

i think its one of these

|

Refs: netty speghetti, aw1234512[x2], Dudeisdrumer109, daniel21, paVimo, ticaleb, Showtime402[x2], brendan.magner.9
VIDEO OF OUR DIRT SKATEPARK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54l6T-1xEwo

3/26/2012 7:31 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

ok thanks

|