Federal Hate Stem?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/16/2015 1:39 AM

I've made a couple topics on picking a new stem and they're never in stock in Australia. I really want a frontload, but the Animal's are all sold out, so are the Garret stems. I havent heard anything about the Hate stem but it looks strong and light which is what I want.

|

bicycle more like bikecycle

2/16/2015 1:41 AM

Oh and they have BSD frontloads aswell, and the Cult Mind Control which I think is discontinued or some shit. w/e

|

bicycle more like bikecycle

2/16/2015 4:36 AM

Tbh, most stems are unlikely to break apart from due to user error. Not heard any reviews on any of them, but any should be fine.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

2/16/2015 10:16 AM

I have a HATE stem, to bad you arent in the US, Id give you a good deal on one.. Its a really good stem, simple and solid. Ive always had a problem with stem stems slipping and not staying centered. The hate never moved, its fully reliable and will take any abuse you put it through.

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.