Federal Lacey Frame ?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/13/2012 7:16 PM

I Would like to know how good this Frame is from my Fellow bmxers because it seems very strong and possibly my next frame to get since i need a new one

|

If it aint broken dont fix it!!! ride street & make a difference

follow me on instagram @Seanbmx_NYC

10/13/2012 7:36 PM

my friend had the washington and broke it in 4 months, and the warranty is only 3 months...

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

10/13/2012 8:34 PM

Shit is solid, look who rides it. I can't remember where but I remember Dan saying he didn't even manage to dent his proto so that's saying some shit coming from the most dialed street rider right now lol plus the geo on it is like perfect (for me) I'm getting that frame in like a week or so I'm pretty stoked

|

10/13/2012 8:43 PM

yeah i was gonna say lacey never broke one... but its terrible that the warranty is only 3 months.... i mean most problems will show up pretty quick but its not insane or even suprising for it to take a little while longer for a problem to show up....

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

10/13/2012 9:59 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

yeah i was gonna say lacey never broke one... but its terrible that the warranty is only 3 months.... i mean most problems ...more

yeah i can honestly agree with you on that one plus i think it depends on your riding style for a problem to even pop up because some of my friends broke frames that i havent and i ride street heavy but if push comes to shove everyone should always have a back up frame in case

|

10/13/2012 10:00 PM

CHANCExBMX wrote:

Shit is solid, look who rides it. I can't remember where but I remember Dan saying he didn't even manage to dent his proto so ...more

yeah i watched his frame promo video and the EASY GREEN colorway that just came out looks fresh so i was thinking about getting that color of the lacey frame

|