Federal Response tires?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/11/2016 6:09 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/11/2016 6:21 AM

I've been thinking about picking up a pair of the Federal Response tires in Khaki green. I can't find any reviews online or anything though. Anyone have any experience with these, or know of anyone? They look like they wouldn't be too grippy at my local (which is made of very slick concrete), but I can't be sure. They remind me of Chase Hawks.

Photo

|

5/11/2016 12:52 PM

Federal makes good stuff , I'd ride one . It's just a tire , won't take a huge lose if they aren't what you expect in the event they're not good .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/11/2016 3:28 PM

Tires are not something to over think, I'm pretty sure the Federal Tires will be fine they make quality products.

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

5/11/2016 4:33 PM

never even heard of these lol
shows how out of the loop I've been

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

5/11/2016 5:08 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

You aren't to blame, they came out just over a day ago, haha! Bruno Hoffman's signature tire.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

5/11/2016 6:50 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

readybmxer wrote:

You aren't to blame, they came out just over a day ago, haha! Bruno Hoffman's signature tire.

His signature tires are the predators. Idk when these came out, i've never heard of them either because animal glh will always be the best.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/11/2016 7:51 PM

Response tires are a team designed tire . Bruno Hoffman has a signature tire with Eclat , not Federal .

|

My Cult 2 Short

5/11/2016 8:24 PM

I know that tires aren't extremely important, when you're riding normal concrete parks and street. But my local park where we go before we ride street is definitely a slippery place. We tend to be very picky with tires around here.

Said skatepark:
Photo

|

5/11/2016 9:42 PM

cobaccc wrote:

I know that tires aren't extremely important, when you're riding normal concrete parks and street. But my local park where we go before we ride street is definitely a slippery place. We tend to be very picky with tires around here.

Said skatepark:
Photo

holy shit that looks like ice

|

5/11/2016 11:08 PM

cobaccc wrote:

Said skatepark:
Photo

That middle box part looks fucking useless unless you're a skater or Brandon Begin

|

My Cult 2 Short

5/12/2016 12:40 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

His signature tires are the predators. Idk when these came out, i've never heard of them either because animal glh will always be the best.

Oops, my bad. Must've gotten mixed up with the Instagram posts I saw this morning, hehe.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

5/12/2016 12:59 AM

cobaccc wrote:

Said skatepark:
Photo

Damn ! You ride a fucking ice rink.
I was gonna say go for it and see what happens but after seeing that... I'm not that much sure, they looks like hawk tyres and and friend got these (hawks) and he complain about slipping on places I never slip with my BSD tyre.
Go for something with a super soft rubber to stick well, I know than slicks like the hawk and probably this federal tyre tends to have harder rubber, and I can't really help to find the perfect tyre because I haven't try a thousand tyres and keep buying bsd tyres because they just works fine to me, I still can tell the the rubber is softer than hawks, so it grips better, so maybe you could be fine with a pair of bsd, maybe a flybikes tyre on front (agressive thread pattern) but a slick style is probably better in your park because of more rubber on the ground = more grip and for the same reason, buy the bigger size.

|

5/12/2016 7:24 AM

cobaccc wrote:

Said skatepark:
Photo

Like how do you even approach that middle box part lol it looks like a death trap

|

Ride Until The Day I Die

5/12/2016 7:33 AM

cobaccc wrote:

Said skatepark:
Photo

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

That middle box part looks fucking useless unless you're a skater or Brandon Begin

What do you mean? It's just a bunch of ledges and stairs. They're great. I guess the picture doesn't do it justice. Look up Osborne Skatepark if you're curious.

I've had Hawks before and they were fine there, just wanted to see if anyone was running the tires as I haven't seen many around.

|

5/15/2016 10:48 PM

Ended up getting a pair. I love them, perfect size, extremely grippy (surprisingly), and the colour is tight too. Definitely recommend them for people doing a lot of grinds too, don't grip ledges like most other tires do.

|