Feeble Grinds Are Lame As F***

Related:
Create New Tag

7/19/2019 7:02 AM

Just wanted to get that off my chest

|

7/19/2019 7:07 AM

By the way VIRGINS please dont reply to this thread i don't need your hot takes, serious discussion only in this thread.

|

7/19/2019 7:33 AM


|

7/19/2019 9:44 AM

If you feeble-crank flip out, would that be like two Negatives equaling a positive? hence be cool?

|

7/19/2019 12:05 PM



There was another feeble that was bonkers too-I can't remember who it was but they were going for a gap to second stage double peg and did the gap to second stage feeble. It was down a LONG kinked setup, I want to say in a Demolition video, but I could be wrong.
|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/19/2019 7:18 PM

I bet you’re pissed off because you keep falling off the ledge while doing them

|

7/20/2019 1:11 AM

Feeble grinds ARE lame! no point in them, double pegs too...And Smiths! Only Krooked grinds are cool.

|

7/20/2019 1:58 AM

falloftroy20 wrote:

Just wanted to get that off my chest

Surely you should be concentrating on getting krookeds cum off your chest?

It is cute how you like each other’s posts though 🌈

|

7/20/2019 2:09 AM

Feeble grinds on ledges are probably the lamest grinds, I can agree with that. A feeble on a rail is super legit though

|

7/20/2019 6:51 AM

falloftroy20 wrote:

Just wanted to get that off my chest

.pegless. wrote:

Surely you should be concentrating on getting krookeds cum off your chest?

It is cute how you like each other’s posts though 🌈

nah ur wife is concentrating getting mine off hers

|

7/20/2019 8:04 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/20/2019 8:06 AM

You know what I think is lame in BMX:
Bad attitudes, unnecessary negativity towards others, and not getting to ride as much as I’d like. Other than that; it’s bmx, do it however you please but be cool to others and spread the joy that it brings.

I don’t understand others doing lame shit. Like calling feeble grinds “lame”. I remember doing my first grinds. I was stoked. So when some Uber noob does one on a 9” tall box I’m stoked for him to.

|

7/20/2019 9:34 AM

falloftroy20 wrote:

Just wanted to get that off my chest

.pegless. wrote:

Surely you should be concentrating on getting krookeds cum off your chest?

It is cute how you like each other’s posts though 🌈

falloftroy20 wrote:

nah ur wife is concentrating getting mine off hers

Wife jokes because you’ve literally got nothing better? 😂

|

7/20/2019 11:29 AM

.pegless. wrote:

Surely you should be concentrating on getting krookeds cum off your chest?

It is cute how you like each other’s posts though 🌈

falloftroy20 wrote:

nah ur wife is concentrating getting mine off hers

.pegless. wrote:

Wife jokes because you’ve literally got nothing better? 😂

im just kidding mate relax. wouldn't go near your wife, shes a slag

|

7/20/2019 1:53 PM

falloftroy20 wrote:

nah ur wife is concentrating getting mine off hers

.pegless. wrote:

Wife jokes because you’ve literally got nothing better? 😂

falloftroy20 wrote:

im just kidding mate relax. wouldn't go near your wife, shes a slag

Please, go outside and talk to random people on the street the way you beak off here. Go tell a 6 foot stranger that his wife is a slag to his face. Just for an hour. Let us know how it goes.

|

7/20/2019 2:13 PM

CHILDISHGAMBINO wrote:

Please, go outside and talk to random people on the street the way you beak off here. Go tell a 6 foot stranger that his wife is a slag to his face. Just for an hour. Let us know how it goes.

That's what's shit about the Internet. It's allowed cowardly bullies to be dick heads to people without repercussions.

|

7/20/2019 3:01 PM

falloftroy20 wrote:

nah ur wife is concentrating getting mine off hers

.pegless. wrote:

Wife jokes because you’ve literally got nothing better? 😂

falloftroy20 wrote:

im just kidding mate relax. wouldn't go near your wife, shes a slag

Aaaaand, another wife joke because you still have nothing. Scrub

|

7/20/2019 3:49 PM

Probably 12 years old

|

7/20/2019 3:56 PM

what if we kissed 🙈

while doing a feeble grind 🙊


haha jk😳


…unless???

|

7/21/2019 7:00 AM

All bmx tricks are awesome 😎

|

7/22/2019 7:21 AM

.pegless. wrote:

Wife jokes because you’ve literally got nothing better? 😂

falloftroy20 wrote:

im just kidding mate relax. wouldn't go near your wife, shes a slag

CHILDISHGAMBINO wrote:

Please, go outside and talk to random people on the street the way you beak off here. Go tell a 6 foot stranger that his wife is a slag to his face. Just for an hour. Let us know how it goes.

I'm 6'5 and 275 pounds you cunt I'm fucking JACKED ill wreck any of you cunts that step to me. come get it hot shot, i can bench press 300lb, thats almost as much as pegless' wife

|

7/22/2019 7:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/22/2019 7:28 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

what if we kissed 🙈

while doing a feeble grind 🙊


haha jk😳


…unless???

Everyone really should keep an open mind.

It's called FREESTYLE

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

7/22/2019 10:47 AM

falloftroy20 wrote:

im just kidding mate relax. wouldn't go near your wife, shes a slag

CHILDISHGAMBINO wrote:

Please, go outside and talk to random people on the street the way you beak off here. Go tell a 6 foot stranger that his wife is a slag to his face. Just for an hour. Let us know how it goes.

falloftroy20 wrote:

I'm 6'5 and 275 pounds you cunt I'm fucking JACKED ill wreck any of you cunts that step to me. come get it hot shot, i can bench press 300lb, thats almost as much as pegless' wife

Lay off the roids bro. They shrink your nuts.

Also cause rage. Hence your online e-thuggery.

"I'm fucking JACKED"

You missed a couple words, here I fixed it.

"I fucking JACKED IT INTO A SOCK".

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/26/2019 2:59 PM

PastaIsLitty wrote:

I bet you’re pissed off because you keep falling off the ledge while doing them

probably tried doing them on a 9 foot quarter smh 🙄

|