Female Axles on Rear Hubs?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/11/2011 9:44 PM

does anyone run a female hub and ever have issues with it? I'm looking at new hubs and I'm not sure if I want a normal hub or try something new and lighter. Thoughts?

|

12/11/2011 9:53 PM

Define "normal" hub.

|

12/11/2011 10:57 PM

i have the gsport rachet the only thing that i dont like but i think this only happens to me but i have to tighten both bolts at the same time to tighten the chain but other than that its great i think there just a lil bit stronger and lighter and more of a clean look compares to male axles

|

12/11/2011 10:59 PM

gsportisawesome420 wrote:

i have the gsport rachet the only thing that i dont like but i think this only happens to me but i have to tighten both bolts at the same time to tighten the chain but other than that its great i think there just a lil bit stronger and lighter and more of a clean look compares to male axles

you fuck G. yet?

|

12/11/2011 11:04 PM

RiverSideRider wrote:

you fuck G. yet?

um no i kinda dont like my gsports any more so you sir can fuck off

|

12/11/2011 11:05 PM

i wish i would of got the stinger hub
i dont like the engagement on the gsport

|

12/11/2011 11:06 PM

Just out of curiosity, how come you have so many locked accounts?

|

12/12/2011 12:08 AM

i run female front n rear love it except for when i do a quick street tune up i always have to have my alan wrenches to hold the other side in place

|

i will never die, my world will only end...[[[REFS,,, showtime402, _brendan

12/12/2011 1:14 AM

i run a marm up front never had a problem, profile female in the rear. the profile axle keeps stripping out on me and i have a hard time tightening it sometimes but riding on them is a breeze

|

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..

12/12/2011 7:29 AM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Well THAT shut him up!
LMAO

|

Photobucket

12/12/2011 8:11 AM

I run profile minis with female axles front and back with 4 pegs and the button head peg bolts that convert to 14mm when running pegs...about 1.5 years in on the same hubs with no problems.

|

titties and beer > everything

12/12/2011 9:04 AM

I run g-sports front and back with pegs no poblems yet

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

12/12/2011 10:45 AM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

I dunno vital has a mighty strict policy I guess

|

12/12/2011 10:49 AM

I notice G Sport makes the studds actually 14mm since the internal axle is huge and other companies like eastern and BSD use the same bolts you would find on a front female hub, does anyone have a female hub other than a Gsport?

|

12/12/2011 10:52 AM

HB Mooky wrote:

Define "normal" hub.

the kind of hub that has a driver, axle, bearings, and shell and isn't called a free coaster or have female bolts lol is that defined well enough

|

12/12/2011 10:54 AM

i ride females front and back and like them

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

5/22/2012 9:17 PM

^^ That sounds so dirty

|

"if you feel yourself falling backwards, thrust forward like you would if you were indeed fucking your bike, and if youre falling forwards, push your legs while leaning back, like if you were pulling out from fucking your bike But dont, under any circumstances, actually fuck your bike" - EddiMundo

5/23/2012 2:41 AM

The only true 14mm female rear is a Gsport ratchet. Running a 10mm female rear with pegs isnt recommended. I've had 0 problems with my ratchet.

|

5/23/2012 3:04 AM

RiverSideRider wrote:

you fuck G. yet?

i gave him a little reach-around...

runnin g-sport ratchet and g-sport marmoset. dream hubs. hardly ever skip, never break, run smooth.

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

5/23/2012 3:05 AM

RiverSideRider wrote:

you fuck G. yet?

Skooter wrote:

i gave him a little reach-around...

runnin g-sport ratchet and g-sport marmoset. dream hubs. hardly ever skip, never break, run smooth.

AWW FUCK THIS IS AN OLD THREAD

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY