Female and Male

Related:
Create New Tag

3/5/2011 4:23 AM

whats the difference between female and male hubs?
whats the difference between lhd and rhd?

|

3/5/2011 4:27 AM

female hubs are where the bolts screw into the axle, where as a male hub has an axle that a nut screws onto, a LHD (Left hand drive) hub is a hub that runs on the left hand side of your bike, so the sprocket on the left, and RHD is the right.

|

Dream as if you will live forever, Live as if you will die today.
Jordan Sempf BMX Edit

3/5/2011 4:30 AM

thanks!

|

3/5/2011 4:38 AM

hahah
ok well male hubs have the big ass bolt on the end. female have the screw in which looks cleaner. rhd is right hub drive which mean your driver is on the right hand side and so on

|

3/5/2011 5:59 AM

|

3/5/2011 7:35 AM

Female is also WAY stronger than male.

In most cases, a 3/8's female is theoretically stronger than a 14mm male axle.

In male axles, It hangs out with really no support taking all the abuse while in female it has all the support from the inside and only a little of the bolt takes stress. Leading to me riding 3/8's ratchet with pegs and it holds up just fine!

|

3/6/2011 1:20 AM

Bikeaholic wrote:

In male axles, It hangs out with really no support taking all the abuse while in female it has all the support from the inside and only a little of the bolt takes stress. Leading to me riding 3/8's ratchet with pegs and it holds up just fine!

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

3/6/2011 2:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/6/2011 2:40 AM

Bikeaholic wrote:

swalowMY cockachino wrote:

this! i really want to change my back axle to female but i have the shadow one. duno if they have the conversion kit :||

|

3/6/2011 2:36 AM

females have vaginas and are good to fuck.
males are just gross.
lhd is left hand drive rhd is right hand drive.
easy.

|