Fiction creature kit build

Related:
Create New Tag

2/7/2018 4:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/8/2018 12:46 PM

https://www.albes.com/fiction-creature-custom-bike/
So I finished putting together my bike. I am pleased with this setup and want to thank the people that helped me make my choice.
I got mine configured in lhd and a free coaster. If you get this kit ya can choose any configuration you want.
Kit came with 4 pegs. I'm only running 2.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

2/7/2018 4:52 PM

Dang. You got shocks, pegs. Lucky!

|

2/7/2018 4:52 PM

Looks dope

|

Hmmm

2/7/2018 4:53 PM

jbales wrote:

You ever take it off any sweet jumps?

|

2/7/2018 4:54 PM

Edman123 wrote:

Looks dope

Thanks!

|

2/7/2018 4:55 PM

jbales wrote:

Gr1z wrote:

Lol. Serious though, it looks great.

|

2/7/2018 4:55 PM

that looks good, ride it for a couple months then post a review on it/how it held up/etc

|

2/7/2018 4:58 PM

jbales wrote:

Gr1z wrote:

jbales wrote:

Lol. Serious though, it looks great.

Thanks brotha

|

2/7/2018 4:59 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

that looks good, ride it for a couple months then post a review on it/how it held up/etc

Will do. Hoping it holds up to some decent abuse. Plan on hitting the park tonight

|

2/7/2018 4:59 PM

Sweet, I want it in black.... I am interested to see how it holds up.

|

2/7/2018 5:03 PM

BcBMX80 wrote:

Sweet, I want it in black.... I am interested to see how it holds up.

I'll post a review after some time on it. It feels pretty solid

|

2/7/2018 7:37 PM

That color kit is rad.

|

2/8/2018 1:37 AM

Looks dope!

|

2/8/2018 5:19 AM

I'm a fan. Had I not snagged up my Radio last year, I would run one of those.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/8/2018 5:27 AM

I like the color! It looks great! And it seems like a great build kit too! The only thing I don't like is the male front axle.... but what ever it's not that big if a deal... usually the first bigger part that you replace on complete bikes are the wheels anyway, but I'm sure it'll still hold up fine!

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

2/8/2018 6:26 AM

Sweet build! This is the one you basically stole right? I seem to remember someone posting about this colorway and getting a really sick deal.

Either way, for a person that prefers simple bikes with simple color schemes, I kinda really love the way that looks. So unique.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

2/8/2018 8:05 AM

kylecarlson wrote:

That color kit is rad.

THIS

That shit POPS

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

2/8/2018 12:32 PM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

Sweet build! This is the one you basically stole right? I seem to remember someone posting about this colorway and getting a ...more

Ya that was me. Got the whole setup for I think 560 shipped. Or some crazy low price

|

2/8/2018 12:37 PM

Gr1z wrote:

Ya that was me. Got the whole setup for I think 560 shipped. Or some crazy low price

If that is what you got this for, yeah, you stole it! That's a sweet ride for that money! Just awesome! Congrats.

|

2/8/2018 12:39 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

I like the color! It looks great! And it seems like a great build kit too! The only thing I don't like is the male front ...more

Thanks, hopefully the front holds up for a while. Not all too worried about it though if I do bend an axle. Just hope it later rather then sooner.

|

2/8/2018 12:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/8/2018 12:49 PM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

Sweet build! This is the one you basically stole right? I seem to remember someone posting about this colorway and getting a ...more

Gr1z wrote:

Mishinn_Control wrote:

If that is what you got this for, yeah, you stole it! That's a sweet ride for that money! Just awesome! Congrats.

I just checked my statements. It was 561.76 shipped from albes.com
Weighing in at 26.4 lbs with 2 pegs according to my bathroom scale.

|

2/8/2018 2:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/9/2018 6:50 AM

That is a killer looking bike. I would like to see this with all chrome parts and white tires.

|

2/9/2018 12:14 PM

Looms even better than i thought it would. Glad someone bought it. Awesome deal for such a good looking bike

|

2/9/2018 12:57 PM

jbales wrote:

Gr1z wrote:

Lol

|

2/9/2018 7:43 PM

How does the bike feel

|

2/9/2018 9:48 PM

Love the colors on that setup, nice bike for a great price!

|

2/10/2018 12:16 PM

I LOVE THE COLOR!

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

2/12/2018 12:10 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

I like the color! It looks great! And it seems like a great build kit too! The only thing I don't like is the male front ...more

Would lacing up a new female axle hub be a straight swap or would you need to buy new spokes? I've never laced up wheels. Are all BMX 20" wheels like a standard spoke size?

|

2/12/2018 1:15 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

STREETFIGHTER50 wrote:

Would lacing up a new female axle hub be a straight swap or would you need to buy new spokes? I've never laced up wheels. Are ...more

The hubs should be close to the same size. Check the hub diameter of the hub you have and the one you want to use and compare. You should be ok though honestly most front hubs are pretty close in size.

|

2/12/2018 1:16 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

STREETFIGHTER50 wrote:

Would lacing up a new female axle hub be a straight swap or would you need to buy new spokes? I've never laced up wheels. Are ...more

Male axles aren't that bad though unless you are really hard on them ..female is only slightly better but it's really mostly if you grind a lot

|