Create New Tag

5/26/2013 3:10 PM

Fiend Embryo Frame or forks any good

|

5/26/2013 3:48 PM

No

Reynolds breaks them all the time.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/26/2013 4:09 PM

I guess. I don't like fiend at all.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/26/2013 4:18 PM

ive never heard any complaints, and they look cool and seem solid to me

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

5/26/2013 4:21 PM

BMXism wrote:

No

No man I think that was premium but does he break these parts that much too?

|

5/26/2013 4:53 PM

BMXism wrote:

No

Brownboys wrote:

No man I think that was premium but does he break these parts that much too?

Photo

You're going to have a hard time breaking that frame and fork. I was being sarcastic. They're alright, but I'm not into fiend's shit at all.
|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/26/2013 5:35 PM

Yeah, Reynolds used to break Premium shit alllll the time. Honestly, if Fiend parts hold up to Reynolds, I don't see what's stopping you. I'd love the green frame and fork. Its the same green as my Montana.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/26/2013 6:52 PM

ive got the embryo frame, fork, team bars, and team seat. all of that shit is fire and i would definitely recommend getting it, its all solid compared to my s&m frame which cracked in 9 months lol

|

What are your thoughts on abortion?
refs: ouykcuf, KingCityBikeco, I like too bike, MrHavoc1988, Jared42069, agcrx, ecuadevil

5/26/2013 9:14 PM

I have the embryo I ride hard and no problems.

|

Refs: JakeSalbert, Me?(x4), The Balt, the_bmxist,
Jared42069(x2), Dogbones,

5/26/2013 11:32 PM

so what happens when your uncle sells this bike too? and fiend is ok. just dont buy the headset.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

5/27/2013 12:08 AM

feeble_to_face wrote:

so what happens when your uncle sells this bike too? and fiend is ok. just dont buy the headset.

Don't worry I have a plan

|

5/27/2013 9:09 PM

and that plan is?

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

5/27/2013 9:13 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

and that plan is?

bump key

|

5/27/2013 9:14 PM

My buddy has and american version of the first frames they did and loves it
Another buddy of mine has the morrow frame/fork/bar kit, from what I hear he likes it as well, both are shredders so i'm sure they'll hold up to whatever you have to throw at it

|