Fiend Morrow or Wethepeople CREAM

Related:
Create New Tag

7/14/2013 3:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/14/2013 3:23 PM

Lookin to get a new frame soon as i have an Eastern Boss frame and its getting pretty beat up aha
These two frames caught my eye and I was wondering which one I should go for or some other frame that you could recommend.

I ride a lot of park and like to do street. I run 4 pegs and love doing grinds. I am 6"2 so i was thinking 21.25" frame.

http://www.danscomp.com/products-FRAMES/211705/Fiend_Morrow_Frame_(Ty_Morrow).html
http://www.danscomp.com/products-FRAMES/211708/We_The_People_CREAM_V3_Frame_(Andew_Jackson).html

|

7/14/2013 4:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/14/2013 4:07 PM

Cannot go wrong with either. Even though i really like Wethepeople something tells me i personally would go with the Fiend. The Hammered Bronze finish is really sweet.

|

7/14/2013 4:58 PM

ive had a cream, i loved it. sold it, wish i didnt. but both look like solid frames.

|

7/14/2013 5:11 PM

I do love the hammered bronze of the morrow but somebody has that at my local skatepark so nah

probably go black with one of them sorta leaning towards the wtp cream

|

7/14/2013 5:37 PM

The CREAM has all that fancy WTP tube blending investment cast shit
But then ty morrow shreds
But so does Andrew Jackson...

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

7/14/2013 5:54 PM

Go with the Fiend! ive had an embryo for a bit now and its lasted longer than my piece of shit BTM! feels a lot better as well. cant go wrong with fiend

|

What are your thoughts on abortion?
refs: ouykcuf, KingCityBikeco, I like too bike, MrHavoc1988, Jared42069, agcrx, ecuadevil

7/14/2013 6:48 PM

Both are solid. Both will shred hard, for me, idk why, but that Fiend Morrow has some good juju or something. Eh screw it, go with the C.R.E.A.M. Just so if you land a whip you can say, "Whipped C.R.E.A.M, bitch!!"

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/14/2013 8:30 PM

Fiend is lame. Get the WTP.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/14/2013 8:40 PM

Depends on geo you like cream has a short back end but the fiend is mid-long

|

Bang Bang bmx

7/14/2013 9:31 PM

Four wrote:

Fiend is lame. Get the WTP.

You're fucking stupid dude

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

7/15/2013 12:36 AM

Unless you wanna ride some trails every now an then I'd get the cream cause it has a shorter chain stay and will be better for street and techy park.

I've got the cream and its the nicest frame I've ever ridden, I'd buy it again over and over. Lifetime guarantee too.

Sup2u at the end of the day tho...

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

7/15/2013 12:44 AM

I'd get the cream but it's more suited to my riding style really

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.