Filming for an edit..

Related:
Create New Tag

3/23/2014 5:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/23/2014 5:18 PM

Do you guys ever have any days where you gotta film but can't land shit? Cause I'm working on the Vital edit and this is the first day, and I got no where. And anything I landed was NOT on the fckin camera! RAHHHH, I'M RAGED!!!! Of course, you guys probably do but I wanna know how bad it is. I know all the time when I get angry, I annoy pretty much the shit out of anyone around me with all my whining and cussing.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

3/23/2014 5:19 PM

Well i can have a trick on lock but as soon as the camera comes out i have to relearn the trick.

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

3/23/2014 5:29 PM

I don't go out expecting to film a clip, but if I think of a line or something, I always have my iPhone with me which is what I use to film, and can film it.

What usually happens with me is I'll get an idea in my head, land it, or get really really close to pulling it, then have it filmed.. As soon as the camera comes out, I take forever to land it or don't get close at all, or both.

|

3/23/2014 5:31 PM

Just dial the trick in a few times first and don't think about the camera. Its all in your head.
Many mind games in this bmx thing eh!

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

3/23/2014 5:38 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Just dial the trick in a few times first and don't think about the camera. Its all in your head.
Many mind games in this bmx thing eh!

There's no way you can forget there's a camera in the way. I mean, either a person is filming you or in my case, you know you're self-filming. It's impossible. And I tend to leave my camera on cause I can't just keep taking individual shots.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

3/23/2014 5:46 PM

I used to be camera shy. Then i started filming almost anything i did on my bike, so i had to get used to it.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

3/23/2014 7:52 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I used to be camera shy. Then i started filming almost anything i did on my bike, so i had to get used to it.

Well then, it's gonna be a while. And this is my first time too. Especially doing things that require effort.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

3/23/2014 11:08 PM

I never even attempt to film anything unless I can do it consistently. Filming a trick you've just learned just ends up taking forever and the end result is a sketchy and sloppy one anyway.

|

3/24/2014 1:57 AM

brianoob wrote:

I never even attempt to film anything unless I can do it consistently. Filming a trick you've just learned just ends up taking forever and the end result is a sketchy and sloppy one anyway.

No, I filmed stuff today that I could usually do. And most of the time when I record something I've just learned, I can actually land that too. I guess it just wasn't my day..

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

3/24/2014 6:34 AM

It doesnt happen to me. The problem is that i rarely have someone to film me.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/24/2014 6:36 AM

i usually land tricks first try, then once we turn the camera on i cant land crap

|