Filming from today

Related:
Create New Tag

10/10/2010 2:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 4:34 AM

Went out and rode for about 3 hours, watched some guy get tazed and then arrested by a cop. Here is the filming, nothing serious, just went out, rode, and had a good time.
smile

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

10/10/2010 2:04 PM

terrible camera .
but it looked like you had a good ride

|

Follow on instagram will follow back.
brandonmorris_

10/10/2010 2:10 PM

peggiesmalls wrote:

terrible camera .

Best thing i have for filming at the moment, but i am asking for a Flip Ultra HD for Christmas. (instead of Odyssey Twombolts)

And thanks, i had a very good time! smile

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

10/10/2010 2:14 PM

peggiesmalls wrote:

terrible camera .

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

Best thing i have for filming at the moment, but i am asking for a Flip Ultra HD for Christmas. (instead of Odyssey Twombolts)

And thanks, i had a very good time! smile

flip cams are cool

|

Follow on instagram will follow back.
brandonmorris_

10/10/2010 4:22 PM

Bump!

|

10/10/2010 4:32 PM

yous gettin there, keep trying.

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

10/10/2010 4:37 PM

kingshawty12 wrote:

yous gettin there, keep trying.

I want to start 360's and double peg on handrails, the handrails are gonna be hard as shit, i think.

|

10/10/2010 4:38 PM

I'm going filming again tomorrow, any suggestions?

|

10/10/2010 4:39 PM

i havent done any handrails due to none around me sad and i took my pegs off, soo close to 360's.

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

10/10/2010 5:46 PM

Kid, I hate to tell you, but you aren't going to be able to get 3's or rails for another year at least. Work on going faster while doing 180's, find your balance in manuals, and don't give up on a trick because you couldn't pull it, it makes you seem like a bitch. I don't know why you put clips of you attempting tricks like 3 times, and then just dropping that entire line and posting a different clip, of you STILL not landing the newer trick. This edit could have only been 30 seconds. Don't even ask for a camera for Christmas, ask for some lessons.

|

Don't listen to me, I'm not on the list either!

Here's my blog: http://wcbmxscene.blogspot.com/

10/10/2010 6:12 PM

keep it up!

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

10/10/2010 6:25 PM

bro try getting your 180 higher before you try to learn to 3.and handrails how high are they in your town? but i like the video keep riding bro everyday yous get better :D

|

Blake El Gingero said:motocross doesn't take skill. i ride a dirtbike.

10/10/2010 6:29 PM

gtfo! u invalid ass fucker
this is all u can do now? and u said i couldnt 180 2 months ago when i could three? stfu gtfo go die.

|

I ride street. tongue

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

10/10/2010 7:25 PM

yaya2893 wrote:

gtfo! u invalid ass fucker
this is all u can do now? and u said i couldnt 180 2 months ago when i could three? stfu gtfo go die.

K
Your a little bitch about things, oh, i said you couldn't flat 180 a couple months ago, stop crying about it and move on.

|

10/10/2010 7:38 PM

BMXgunnar08 wrote:

Kid, I hate to tell you, but you aren't going to be able to get 3's or rails for another year at least. Work on going faster while doing 180's, find your balance in manuals, and don't give up on a trick because you couldn't pull it, it makes you seem like a bitch. I don't know why you put clips of you attempting tricks like 3 times, and then just dropping that entire line and posting a different clip, of you STILL not landing the newer trick. This edit could have only been 30 seconds. Don't even ask for a camera for Christmas, ask for some lessons.

this no offence ur a okay dude but ive been biking since january and me casual is better thant that lawl. get mannys yo. learn double pegs to smiths.

|

10/10/2010 7:43 PM

that made me lul, though i shouldn't laugh, since i'm worse

|

"The more I learn, the more I realize how dumb I am." -JustRideBMX