Finally!

Related:
Create New Tag

5/3/2007 5:44 PM

well i finally got this ghetto ass bike and i already have a new back rim and chain wheel for it so i got some work to do haha cant wait! tell me wut you think....... username is socalnative777

|

5/5/2007 6:47 PM

id paint that shit

|

5/5/2007 6:53 PM

moshbmxr69 wrote:

id paint that shit

moshbmxr69 wrote:
id paint that shit

o it will be just wait imma goin to put up a before and after type of dealy thing and see the diff!
|

5/5/2007 7:02 PM

dont paint that shit, it looks like a nice bike kinda, keep it shity looking so no one steals that shit and so u dont care if u scratch it like some pussy's do

|

5/5/2007 7:37 PM

OV4LIFE wrote:

dont paint that shit, it looks like a nice bike kinda, keep it shity looking so no one steals that shit and so u dont care if u scratch it like some pussy's do

ya i hear ya there but by the end of the summer im hopin to get the FBM Stairmaster frame! i just bought that bike just so i can ride again i already bought a Proper rim, cassette, primeum chainwheel and got the tire for free so it has improved in the last 2 days!

|

5/6/2007 9:44 PM

yup if i had the stairmaster i would take care of it, but my frame is just raw metal so i dont care about paint

|

5/7/2007 3:54 PM

socalnative777 wrote:
well i finally got this ghetto ass bike and i already have a new back rim and chain wheel for it so i got some work to do haha cant wait! tell me wut you think....... username is socalnative777

i cant see it. lol
|