Finally getting to it!.. Barspin thread/ progression/ help me

Related:
Create New Tag

3/27/2014 1:53 PM

So today I finally made my bike indoor legal lol so it won't fuck up the carpet any way here's some pics of it Photo

Photo

Now I'm not sure if I should cut the bars or what? At first I kept smashing my knee then I figured the whole throw them when I'm levelled out in the air so now they don't hit.. Anyways I'll be updating this thread asking for advice posting videos and what not! Stay tuned

|

3/27/2014 2:37 PM

Try to contain your excitement guys...

|

3/27/2014 2:42 PM

LoL hhahah. CSB! I saw it on instagram

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/27/2014 2:47 PM

Wtf..... You have me on Instagram? Lol that's crazy... WHO ARE YOU! Jk

|

3/27/2014 5:52 PM

I quit!! My knee is bashed all to fuck and my wheels are back on my bike!! Seriously tho I for the levelling out before throwing feel and I can already throw bars perfect so now I just need shin pads and I'll go bang me out

|

3/28/2014 5:28 AM

I never rode pads still I started throwing bars. just make sure you keep your forward leg straight. don't try and lean back, or forward, keep your weight centered and just make sure your legs are straight. I learned bars on a 20.8tt with 29 wide bars and I cut them down to 28. although riding other peoples bikes and stuff like that I realized once you get them dialed all that bs doesn't really matter.

|

3/28/2014 9:09 AM

ALWAYS pad up.

Seriously none of you guys will be able to walk when you are 30 at the rate you are going.

Knee pads and a helmet are MINIMUM for me. Sometimes gloves, sometimes shin guards and other things.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/28/2014 12:55 PM

Dennon21 wrote:

Wtf..... You have me on Instagram? Lol that's crazy... WHO ARE YOU! Jk

I dont, but i was looking at #bmx.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx