Finally got a bike check of my new bike

Related:
Create New Tag

1/19/2010 12:49 PM

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

1/19/2010 12:51 PM

looks fuckin legit

|

i was kwbike.co
i run brakes. wanna fight about it?
shithawks are the future

1/19/2010 12:52 PM

i really like it. you should make it fade to a dark green at the back.

and what frame is that? the journey?

|

crystal meth

1/19/2010 12:54 PM

So suckin sick!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/19/2010 12:56 PM

how is the journey.

full specs please

|

don't put your finger anywhere you wouldn't put your dick
cell# 518 682. 718.0.(only for parts)
refs
i ride fly, devyn, hattrckhcky, spikez5, blackout2010, 3514eclat, mikelee, brecher, TCbmx

1/19/2010 12:58 PM

i feel cool that i saw these pics like 30 minutes ago!!!

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

1/19/2010 1:03 PM

NICCEEEE

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

1/19/2010 1:07 PM

breezy i am diggin yo style man

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/19/2010 1:12 PM

thanks a ton for the props every one, i was really pleased with how it came out. glad others like it too.

It is indeed the Eastern Journey frame and I love it. Its a super solid frame the removable brake mounts are super simple and a really nice addition. Not to mention the built in chain tensioners is something every frame should have, they are put in the frame in a perfect location and easy to get too. plus the frame has 3 tapers in it where it is slightly ovalized for strength and it seems like they are in all just the right places.

one of my favorite features of the frame is the wicked wide BB. the frame comes with its own spacers for between the bearings and allows you to run only the cone spacers on your cranks and i have no normal "washers style" spacers between my cranks and the cone spacer. and it allows for more tire clearence so as you can see in the last picture i am running a 2.25 aitken back tire.

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

1/19/2010 1:16 PM

HyPhy wrote:

breezy i am diggin yo style man

thank ya thank ya sir!

|

1/19/2010 3:06 PM

Looks pretty sweet

|

1/19/2010 7:40 PM

thanks dude guys

|

1/19/2010 7:42 PM

such a sick bike,thats such a badass fade

|

1/19/2010 7:44 PM

haha thats the ledge i faceplanted off of in the edit dave and i made.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

1/19/2010 7:47 PM

Can we gettta parts list?
Pweeeetttyy Pweeeeeaaassssssyyy?!

|

Trinity Bikes Freestyle Team! Bike Check Nigga!

1/19/2010 7:49 PM

one of the sickest bikes i've ever seen. i'm looking at getting this frame, too.

|

1/19/2010 8:29 PM

I love it. Definitely one of the nicest bikes I've ever seen

|

Dave Lawrence: "Pot is like the lazy retarded cousin of drugs. No one cares, they just give him a ball and he's happy on his own."

Refs: Fede/bmx1, Nmyersomg, Meowmoo68

1/19/2010 8:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/19/2010 8:32 PM

one of the sickest colorways i have ever seen. fuck you for bein so legit. Shadow and Eastern fuck east coast shit all day!!!!!!!

i meen "fuck east coast shit" in a good way in case u dont get it

|

Got any questions about my attitude towards riding? Here's a good idea

My SEXY BITCH!

In the immortal words of CHRIS PEREZ- "HATAZ CAN SUCK MY KACK!"

1/19/2010 8:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:25 AM

wow! i was actually not expecting this much good response so thanks so much guys!

parts list....

Frame: Eastern Journey

Bars: We The People Mad Max

Stem: FBM Protect Ya Neck

Forks: Odyssey Race Forks

Front Wheel: Eastern hub laced to a proper rim w/ 2.25 Aitken p lyte tire

Cranks: Profile w/ hollow ti spindle

Pedals: Odyssey PC

Seat: Shadow karl Poyter

Seat Post: Animal wedge (I cut the built in seat clamp off the frame)

Sprocket: Shadow

Chain: Eastern

Rear wheel: Demo hub laced to a proper rim w/ 2.25 Aitken p lyte tire

Pegs: Shadow lil ones

i guess thats every thing?

|

1/19/2010 8:55 PM

I came a little at your parts list, Just so you know.

|

1/19/2010 8:58 PM

bahahaha

|

1/19/2010 9:00 PM

how tall does she sit?

|

1/19/2010 9:02 PM

I just came....twice.....threee ohhh ahhhh ohhhhh gawwwddddd.....4 times..,

sexiest on vital.

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

1/19/2010 9:06 PM

i have no idea. lol. the frame has an 11.75" BB height and 8.25" seat tube height.

my seat obviously isnt slammed and it comes up just above my knee

|

1/19/2010 9:27 PM

can you pinch it for Bars?

|

1/20/2010 6:08 AM

i could, but i never do bars. i just like how it feels better with out the seat slammed. im not a big fan of slammed seats for my personal set up. i changed it a lot untill i found where felt most comfortable for me. i ride trails a lot and i like having it up a little higher, i personally feels like it allows a little more bike control. i know a lot of the times i will feel the seat stop on the back of my calf doing whips (moto whips not tail whips) and i can push it back under me that way.

thats all just me tho. i just run what i like for me prertty much.

|