Finally grew balls!

Related:
Create New Tag

4/25/2013 4:05 AM

Got sick of bottom tube level turndowns , so i decided to absolutely smashed my bars through and clicked to shins!!

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

4/25/2013 5:25 AM

thats over clicked lol

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

4/25/2013 5:29 AM

Nice mate! Turndowns never made any sense to me.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/25/2013 5:35 AM

Four wrote:

They're super tricky man, super tricky...

There is a fine line between clicking it, over-clicking it and insane.
Mines probably at the over-clicked point...

They are hard to do because you have to kick your back end out as hard as you can, and at the same time throw your bars down and towards you, at the same time you need to kind of scoop your heels to click it, to overclick it you have to scarily pull your arms more towards you.

I just ripped it like a mofo and it worked out haha

|

4/25/2013 5:35 AM

tito24 wrote:

thats over clicked lol

I always thought clicked was like in the photo haha xD

Whats clicked then?

|

4/25/2013 5:44 AM

jake-loves-to-ride wrote:

They are hard to do because you have to kick your back end out as hard as you can, and at the same time throw your bars down and towards you, at the same time you need to kind of scoop your heels to click it, to overclick it you have to scarily pull your arms more towards you.

Yeah I can't do em at all so props for getting it so good haha. Then again I've never rode a park or tried one on anything other than a curb or bank lol.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/25/2013 6:08 AM

Four wrote:

Four wrote:

Yeah I can't do em at all so props for getting it so good haha. Then again I've never rode a park or tried one on anything other than a curb or bank lol.

Banks aren't too much different man, my mate can do them flat and he's never seen a quarter pipe (joking but yeah) he's a street dog lol he can lookback and turndown anything

|

4/25/2013 6:22 PM

Four wrote:

Banks aren't too much different man, my mate can do them flat and he's never seen a quarter pipe (joking but yeah) he's a street dog lol he can lookback and turndown anything

turn downs are fun i just dont do them that often

got one and froze and dond do them as often

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

4/25/2013 6:29 PM

thats bloody good man i can't do them at the park, only while riding street

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

4/25/2013 6:34 PM

Whats clicked then?

Clicked is basically when the trick is on point, like a clicked table would mean it is perfectly flat. Looking at it and you can tell it's not diagonal in anyway.

here would be clicked

Photo

both tires are even with eachother, and obviously overclicked would be when the bars get folded passed that point

|

4/25/2013 8:50 PM

I was thinking "wtf is going on here" when i read the title of the post. lol

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/25/2013 9:20 PM

Red jeans give you magic.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/25/2013 11:04 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Red jeans give you magic.

LOL true that!, i was going to wear my black ones but i decided id wear my uber show off pants lmao

|

4/25/2013 11:07 PM

tito24 wrote:

thats over clicked lol

Whats clicked then?

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Clicked is basically when the trick is on point, like a clicked table would mean it is perfectly flat. Looking at it and you can tell it's not diagonal in anyway.

here would be clicked

Photo

both tires are even with eachother, and obviously overclicked would be when the bars get folded passed that point

I must have sweet turndowns then hahaaha

|

4/25/2013 11:14 PM

Man. So you grew balls. You weren't born with some? Your a girl that grew balls? Tranny? Just kitting. Good jobs looks dialed as hell and Sunday isn't that a lookback?

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

4/26/2013 2:15 AM

i looooove turndowns, super dope man! i found that they just started to get overclicked a little bit for me overtime and now i just do them over anything i can find haha

|

4/26/2013 8:56 AM

dream wrote:

Man. So you grew balls. You weren't born with some? Your a girl that grew balls? Tranny? Just kitting. Good jobs looks dialed as hell and Sunday isn't that a lookback?

A Lookback is a Turndown in an Opposite/Goofy-Footed Spin, you can't do a straight lookback because then you need to spin the Turndown towards your Front Foot, which just doesn't work. So a Lookback Air is always an Opposite Air Turndown, not an Opposite Turndown Air. It's confusing. So that isn't a Lookback, unless he's doing an Oppo 180/360 etc at the same time.

|

4/26/2013 10:34 AM

fuckin sick picture man

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

4/26/2013 12:54 PM

dream wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

A Lookback is a Turndown in an Opposite/Goofy-Footed Spin, you can't do a straight lookback because then you need to spin the Turndown towards your Front Foot, which just doesn't work. So a Lookback Air is always an Opposite Air Turndown, not an Opposite Turndown Air. It's confusing. So that isn't a Lookback, unless he's doing an Oppo 180/360 etc at the same time.

if hes doing a hip to the left its a lookback. and its quite flat so i would class it as a lookback

|

4/26/2013 1:00 PM

dream wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

Caelum Persson wrote:

if hes doing a hip to the left its a lookback. and its quite flat so i would class it as a lookback

True.

|