Finally my custom solid bars

Related:
Create New Tag

8/28/2011 5:31 PM

finally my bars are getting shipped tomorrow my custom solid bars 8.25rise 28.5width 6upsweep 12backsweep

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

refs- abod, dave805, spikez5, blizzbikes, element4all, harof2, funkychicken, zznelsonzz, hardbmx_tim, agcrx

8/28/2011 5:35 PM

how long did it take? because i remember hearing about this AWHILE ago...

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

8/28/2011 5:38 PM

About. 2 months because there was a mishap with solid getting the tubing plus they are always busy with making stuff for other company's so I didn't mind the wait

|

refs- abod, dave805, spikez5, blizzbikes, element4all, harof2, funkychicken, zznelsonzz, hardbmx_tim, agcrx

8/28/2011 5:52 PM

That's a fuck load of upsweep.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE] 
Just for the record, when I got my BTM... It wasn't "Trendy"

8/28/2011 7:14 PM

holy smallness batman

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

8/28/2011 7:20 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

holy smallness batman

Why u say smallness for

|

8/29/2011 11:12 AM

traviswooten727 wrote:

That's a fuck load of upsweep.

regulars bars feel kind of bended to me

|

8/29/2011 11:40 AM

Warchol2 wrote:

holy smallness batman

Did you consider the 6° upsweep at all? Besides, 8.25 isn't all that small.

|

8/29/2011 11:51 AM

Warchol2 wrote:

holy smallness batman

Fondue wrote:

ts small when you ride 9s

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

8/29/2011 12:02 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

holy smallness batman

Fondue wrote:

Warchol2 wrote:

There too big when your probably under 6 ft but wanted to be hip.

Like the bars, idk how id feel about the 6 degree upsweep with the 12 degree back.

|

8/29/2011 12:28 PM

Bmxican406 wrote:

Like the bars, idk how id feel about the 6 degree upsweep with the 12 degree back.

im 5 11', and i got them because they feel good, not to be hip, thats like saying i got spline drive to be hip/trendy, no, i did it beacuase it makes the bike better/ easier to work on.

its not a trend if it stays relevent in bmx, face it bars are getting bigger with every company

|

8/29/2011 12:37 PM

No doubt, the geometry of bikes are changing and its affecting bars too.

|

8/29/2011 12:38 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

Bmxican406 wrote:

Warchol2 wrote:

im 5 11', and i got them because they feel good, not to be hip, thats like saying i got spline drive to be hip/trendy, no, i did it beacuase it makes the bike better/ easier to work on.

its not a trend if it stays relevent in bmx, face it bars are getting bigger with every company

That's due to the trend.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

8/29/2011 12:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/29/2011 12:47 PM

Bmxican406 wrote:

Warchol2 wrote:

future FBM wrote:

That's due to the trend.

whats due to the trend? like im sure small sprockets were a trend at first and werent taken lightly when the first came out, but now look, everyone rides 28t or smaller, its not a trend if its the way bmx is moving

edit. ur saying companys making big bars is due to the trend. i got it

|

8/29/2011 2:24 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

future FBM wrote:

That's due to the trend.

Warchol2 wrote:

whats due to the trend? like im sure small sprockets were a trend at first and werent taken lightly when the first came out, but now look, everyone rides 28t or smaller, its not a trend if its the way bmx is moving

edit. ur saying companys making big bars is due to the trend. i got it

Small sprockets weren't a trend. They are stronger, lighter and more out of the way. They are superior to big sprockets in every aspect. Bar size is about personal preference and that's why it's a trend.

|

8/29/2011 3:32 PM

Everything in bmx personal pick I picked the geo cause that's what I'm use to riding and the 6upsweep is somethig I wanna try

|

8/29/2011 5:48 PM

TrailriderDan wrote:

Small sprockets weren't a trend. They are stronger, lighter and more out of the way. They are superior to big sprockets in every aspect. Bar size is about personal preference and that's why it's a trend.

the only downfall i find in your statement is that having a smaller sprocket puts more load on each tooth

|

8/29/2011 8:51 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

the only downfall i find in your statement is that having a smaller sprocket puts more load on each tooth

true

|