Finally some innovation

Related:
Create New Tag

8/2/2013 11:29 PM

This is something awesome and does anyone know where I can get one. Post something new and cool or creative that makes stuff easier for riders in this thread.

Photo

|

Bang Bang bmx

8/2/2013 11:51 PM

I waaaant iiiit!! haha where can i get one? And maybe, if i feel like designing a coaster i will throw it on here. I just hate having to take a picture of a drawing is all haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

8/2/2013 11:53 PM

Danscomp

|

Refs:
ac~handley -les.cheek - the_bmxist -Skids007(x4) - Roqfan - jared42069 - Bmxnick2511

8/3/2013 12:10 AM

kevin burnett wrote:

Danscomp

Oh well yeah. haha its late where i am. Maybe i shouldnt post so late XD

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

8/3/2013 12:21 AM

kevin burnett wrote:

Danscomp

It isnt on there...

|

8/3/2013 12:49 AM

That's from colony and been out for ages.

Slam your stem and you don't need gimmicky shit like this

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

8/3/2013 1:14 AM

Gump wrote:

eclat streams can't......

|

Bang Bang bmx

8/3/2013 1:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/3/2013 1:16 AM

Gump wrote:

!!!!!!!!

|

Stupidity, outrage, vanity, cruelty, iniquity, bad faith, falsehood - we fail to see the whole array when it is facing in the same direction as we.
-- Jean Rostand

8/3/2013 1:16 AM

I like having the extra rise of spacers haha it feels nice to me when i have wide bars like 29" wide

|

8/3/2013 6:31 AM

I made the weirdest, most complex peg that makes absolutely nothing easier. The plastic sleeve is 10mm longer than the core and gets thicker at the end so it matches the core, and it uses a really weird wedge system to hold the sleeve in place (The sleeve goes on from the outside). The core has a fixed anti-spin pin, and the core/sleeve has 8 different rotation spots. The sleeve ends up being like 7.5mm thick at the end and 5.5mm thick throughout. But it's really thin over the wedge and would probably crack there.

Now all my friends make fun of me for making simple things extremely complex.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

8/3/2013 6:46 AM

Is soon has been making an adjustable spacer for over a year. It's was on Albes

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/3/2013 6:48 AM

Photo
|

8/3/2013 7:15 AM

^^ double the driver, double the speed, more speed = more fun so that hub seems great

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

8/3/2013 1:39 PM

Fondue wrote: Photo

But also double the sprockets and chain and so two more things to fuck up if you grind

I remember hearing that the adjustable spacer wasn't very strong and was crushed easily

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

8/3/2013 2:51 PM

It's a headset spacer....

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/3/2013 2:55 PM

hmuifulikefriedchicken wrote:

But also double the sprockets and chain and so two more things to fuck up if you grind

I remember hearing that the adjustable spacer wasn't very strong and was crushed easily

That would be fun to put on a bike XD have a double sided drive train!! lol id have it really awkward and have a 25t on one side and a 30t on the other XD it would truly be terrible! lol

|

8/3/2013 3:24 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

That would be fun to put on a bike XD have a double sided drive train!! lol id have it really awkward and have a 25t on one side and a 30t on the other XD it would truly be terrible! lol

LOL. Yeah, I believe that's what this is for. Not sure though.

|

8/3/2013 4:42 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Fondue wrote:

If you had matching sprockets and didn't grind, this could be pretty sick. Is that a real hub? I thought it might have been shopped

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

8/3/2013 6:49 PM

if you take a flip flop hub then just put in a lhd or a rhd depending on what you have already you could probably make one.

|

8/3/2013 7:54 PM

seen this a little while back i think their still working on it theres a video of it on the union of it i think
http://rideukbmx.mpora.com/news/the-affix-rotor-system-by-khe.html
[LINK TO IMAGE]
Photo

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

8/3/2013 10:39 PM

I miss my proper magnati hub in surprised the magnesium hub shell idea didn't catch on........I'm also surprised bmx doesn't have custom bearing companies like skateboarding

|

8/4/2013 4:26 AM

so fucking innovative, because normal headset spacers always go wrong and are so expensive that no-one can afford two.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

8/4/2013 4:33 AM

Just keep it simple, not using all this gay stuff........

|

Gravity sucks

8/4/2013 5:45 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Fondue wrote:

If you had matching sprockets and didn't grind, this could be pretty sick. Is that a real hub? I thought it might have been shopped

It's made by KKRival. I don't believe any brands have picked it up yet. As for any shopping, I cropped out the LHD/RHD versions.

|

8/4/2013 11:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/4/2013 11:51 AM

Gump wrote:

Can't run a standard gyro with a slammed stem...

So nope. What is the point of slamming a stem and then getting a taller stem and bars to make up for it when you can spend a whole dollar and hit the same spot?

Silly.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/4/2013 11:49 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Sprocket stalls for DAYS!

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/4/2013 7:05 PM

back when flip flop hubs came out i did the funnest but also the dumbest thing.
fut a driver on both sides and had 3-pc i directional cranks with the sprocket and chain on both sides so i could have a stiffie driver and i could fakie and pick up speed backwards hahahah. had so much fun but couldn't go to fast

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

8/4/2013 8:11 PM

Dual drive only ever really 'runs' on one drivetrain at a time. The other drivetrain just gets pulled along by the other. The extra resistance of pedaling, weight etc. isn't worth having a backup chain, no ability to crooked etc.

Flip flop hubs uses RHD threads on both sides of the hub. To do it you need a hub with RHD threads on one side and LHD on the other, but like I said there's no point

|

8/4/2013 8:38 PM

jawn wrote:

Dual drive only ever really 'runs' on one drivetrain at a time. The other drivetrain just gets pulled along by the other. The extra resistance of pedaling, weight etc. isn't worth having a backup chain, no ability to crooked etc.

Flip flop hubs uses RHD threads on both sides of the hub. To do it you need a hub with RHD threads on one side and LHD on the other, but like I said there's no point

There are different pedaling techniques where you are constantly pushing down while the other foot is pulling up.

|

8/5/2013 1:25 AM

Pedaling technique makes no difference whatsoever sorry mate

Those forks above are very silly too I might add, avoid like the plague

|