Find Frame Model

Related:
Create New Tag

5/19/2014 1:10 PM

What would be the easiest way to go about finding the model of my frame, I bought a Haro bike off of Craigslist for really cheap. Is there somewhere I could look it up with the serial number at the bottom?

Thanks in advance.

|

5/19/2014 1:17 PM

You could post pics in this thread and see if anyone can ID it.

Best bet though is to just email Haro themselves & they should be able to tell you what it is based on the serial number

|

5/19/2014 2:00 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

You could post pics in this thread and see if anyone can ID it.

Best bet though is to just email Haro themselves & they ...more

Photo

Thanks for the advice, hope this helps, already sent an email to Haro.
|

5/21/2014 1:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/21/2014 1:34 PM

Photo
|

5/22/2014 11:01 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/22/2014 11:01 AM

Could it be a repainted "Forum"? I haven't seen any models with a fade to brown paint scene.

Haro still hasn't responded.

Serial starts with CONW

|

5/22/2014 11:16 AM

It's a nice looking haro man. That's a pretty decent paint job if its not factory lol maybe measuring the top tube with help size down the search while waiting for haro to take a few weeks to respond. :/ it sucks when companys don't get back to you right away. good luck man.

|

5/22/2014 12:47 PM

Yeah, I thought it would take a few days at most, I measured the Top Tube at 21 inches, Ill just live with whatever it is for now. It was a pretty solid deal either way. It's just nice to know.

|

5/22/2014 1:03 PM

Pseudonym wrote:

Could it be a repainted "Forum"? I haven't seen any models with a fade to brown paint scene.

Haro still hasn't responded.

...more

Forum/Forum intro lite were my two guesses. I had a friend with one of those & the tires & rims are the same, so maybe. Yours looks to have a smaller gearing though but maybe that was replaced by the previous owner.

|