First Bmx Edit.

Related:
Create New Tag

7/22/2013 10:31 PM

Hello i just made my first Bmx edit and i need your help on how it is , how to make it better and what tricks should my next edit should have? >

|

7/22/2013 10:42 PM

Nasty,
1 bad song
2 really repititive
3 no one wants to see falls
4 all your tricks were half assed. Looks like you put 0 effort into riding

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/22/2013 10:46 PM

SickDude wrote:

Nasty,
1 bad song
2 really repititive
3 no one wants to see falls
4 all your tricks were half assed. Looks like you put 0 effort into riding

This describes you exactly. smile

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

7/22/2013 10:48 PM

You're pretty damn good at street-influenced park kinda, lol. Way better than Sickdude any day. Don't take his shit.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

7/22/2013 10:54 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

You're pretty damn good at street-influenced park kinda, lol. Way better than Sickdude any day. Don't take his shit.

I.never go to the park so i can't learn flyout tricks... I
And i decided bmx isn't just about edits. Imma put like 2 min of footy out when im ready just to show people that a beginner edit can be good

|

I ride for my papou.

7/23/2013 7:42 AM

honestly, pretty bad song, but wasn't a terrible edit, dont let dicksude tell you it was, he is just mad that he can't do 1/10 of what you did in the edit

keep progressing man

as a note, I wouldn't recommend doing slo-mo clips as the ones you showed were laggy and glitchy

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

7/23/2013 8:45 AM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

honestly, pretty bad song, but wasn't a terrible edit, dont let dicksude tell you it was, he is just mad that he can't do 1/10 of what you did in the edit

keep progressing man

as a note, I wouldn't recommend doing slo-mo clips as the ones you showed were laggy and glitchy

Shut up steve. You are annoying everyone

|

I ride for my papou.

7/23/2013 9:16 AM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

keep progressing man

SickDude wrote:

Shut up steve. You are annoying everyone

well, it just makes me mad to see someone discourage someone else from riding just because he is jealous

as for your criticism of his tricks, i refuse to stand for hypocrisy

just fuck off man, I'm tired of your shit

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

7/23/2013 3:16 PM

sorta repetitive tricks , more like a single spot edit , next time try putting more variety of tricks together or make a line and make different spots in it

|

7/23/2013 6:16 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

well, it just makes me mad to see someone discourage someone else from riding just because he is jealous

as for your criticism of his tricks, i refuse to stand for hypocrisy

just fuck off man, I'm tired of your shit

Then go away. I just gave him critism. Don't fucking butt into every conversation. You are trying to act like a nice guy. But you are a butthole

|

I ride for my papou.

7/23/2013 7:56 PM

repeative...and I didn't bother listening to the song..lol and you can do a little more than I can do

|

Don't tell me how to live my life!

I failed the life test...