First Concrete Park Jam Ever

Related:
Create New Tag

6/25/2020 2:55 PM

I hit a concrete park for the first time ever this morning! I just started riding BMX again after almost 20 years last Saturday. I hit a park just 25 miles from me that I never knew existed until Saturday when I got my new bike. I'm hooked again!! Photo

|

6/25/2020 4:31 PM

Oh wow! That place looks fun as hell!

|

6/25/2020 4:34 PM

BrodieB wrote:

Oh wow! That place looks fun as hell!

I have zero skillz at the moment so it's a bit sketchy lol. Fun though.

|

6/25/2020 7:24 PM

Epic looking place, welcome back, and have fun!

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

6/25/2020 7:25 PM

shupe13 wrote:

I hit a concrete park for the first time ever this morning! I just started riding BMX again after almost 20 years last Saturday. I hit a park just 25 miles from me that I never knew existed until Saturday when I got my new bike. I'm hooked again!! Photo

Holy shit, is this in Indiana?

|

6/26/2020 5:04 AM

shupe13 wrote:

I hit a concrete park for the first time ever this morning! I just started riding BMX again after almost 20 years last Saturday. I hit a park just 25 miles from me that I never knew existed until Saturday when I got my new bike. I'm hooked again!! Photo

HtownGetDown wrote:

Holy shit, is this in Indiana?

Yup. New Castle. About an hour east of Indy off I70.

|

6/26/2020 8:01 AM

Man I’d have so much fun there

|

6/26/2020 9:21 AM

shupe13 wrote:

Yup. New Castle. About an hour east of Indy off I70.

Hell yeah dude. That's only a an hour and a half away from me. Definitely hitting that up soon

|

6/26/2020 9:23 AM

Also, welcome back! I just started back up last year after a 12 year hiatus. Falling hurts more now, but it's a good feeling to learn new shit again

|

6/26/2020 12:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/26/2020 12:07 PM

HtownGetDown wrote:

Also, welcome back! I just started back up last year after a 12 year hiatus. Falling hurts more now, but it's a good feeling to learn new shit again

Thanks man.
Dude I'm stoked to ride again. It's a short park or maybe tight is a better description but it's fun.
Hit me up when you plan on riding it.

|