First Edit (Trails)

Related:
Create New Tag

9/4/2014 6:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/4/2014 6:08 PM

Finally got around to shooting my first video. All the riding was done yesterday and I put together the edit last night. It's all trails and inspired by "Welcome Back to Jefferson State". Let me know what ya'll think!

Edit: Noob mistake. This was meant to be posted in the photo/video forum
|

Smoke Drink Die

9/4/2014 6:34 PM

first, I live for trails.

The intro was far too long.

I couldn't hear the bicycle sounds over the song.

I couldn't make it through the whole video. I fast forwarded to different sections.

Like trails, I like my videos to flow.

with that said...

Your trails look pretty nice. I would like to ride and dig there.

Keep up the good work!

|

9/4/2014 6:39 PM

Holy fucking shorten the intro. And I hate black/white in edits but thats just me and to each his own. No real problems other than those

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

9/4/2014 8:00 PM

I took the video audio out for this one. I agree with the long intro, it's different and but most of my friends dont ride (unfortunately) so they rather see the intro shit haha. But thanks for watching and letting me know. Next one should be better if I ever get to it.

|

Smoke Drink Die

9/4/2014 8:40 PM

Nice trails, good riding. Bad filming and half the video has the intro.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

9/5/2014 2:39 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/5/2014 12:43 PM

I couldn't finish the video, but I rarely can with a trails edit anyway, to me trails are like golf...its fun to play but boring as shit to watch.

Its really hard to make a decent trails edit, so it was a good effort either way.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

9/5/2014 7:17 AM

It actually made it on canyoudigitbmx.com

|

Smoke Drink Die

9/8/2014 1:01 PM

wear a helmet, I don't want to lose those trails to a bulldoser because someone killed themselves out there.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

9/8/2014 1:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/8/2014 1:21 PM

Everyone's right about the intro, but other than that it was pretty cool. Would've been nice to see different people riding too, so sounds like you need some better friends. Lol. Your trails look great!

|

9/8/2014 1:35 PM

Shorten the intro, keep posting your edits in this section because the photo/video sec is a joke, wear your helmet more often, use a tripod, and keep shredding your trails!

That was a rad video!

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

9/8/2014 3:43 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

wear a helmet, I don't want to lose those trails to a bulldoser because someone killed themselves out there.

This should apply for all aspects of riding.

Parks have been closed because kids get themselves hurt/die from not wearing one.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/8/2014 4:59 PM

Hella rad trails man. When you have built trails, you can appreciate the work they took. Nice job, keep it up!

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

9/8/2014 8:01 PM

I dig it haha I wish i could ride and dig there. It looks like the most fun thing!!!!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

9/9/2014 8:10 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/9/2014 8:13 AM

-Havok- wrote:

Everyone's right about the intro, but other than that it was pretty cool. Would've been nice to see different people riding ...more

here is a real video from a jam we hosted a couple of months ago
pretty terrible song choice but oh well.

The Fruit Trails Jam 2014 from Teer-Drop on Vimeo.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

9/9/2014 8:45 AM

That song made that video totally unwatchable.

|

9/10/2014 11:15 PM

Damn that was pretty sick Cupovjoe! Yeah, song choice could have been better, but DET's just hating. Not that hard to just mute it and enjoy some quality riding

|

9/11/2014 8:24 AM

Sick riding in that one for sure.

|

Smoke Drink Die