Create New Tag

4/23/2018 7:25 AM

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

4/23/2018 7:26 AM

Granted, shadow did it too with a 36mm rise stem, but they made it look good.

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

4/23/2018 7:55 AM

Won't be long until some eeejit puts one of these on their BMX...

|

4/23/2018 8:02 AM

^Honestly, I could see harry main doing it for a video.
Like I said, shadow did a good job with the Odin stem. The Odyssey Raft and Animal Highline stems look like utter shit

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

4/23/2018 9:03 AM

Fit makes the Hi Top V2, 35mm rise, I have one, it's a 35mm rise as well and doesn't look like shit... I actually really like it, it's probably my favorite stem I've owned/ridden...

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

4/23/2018 9:04 AM

i got you guys covered

|

fack off

4/23/2018 9:08 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Fit makes the Hi Top V2, 35mm rise, I have one, it's a 35mm rise as well and doesn't look like shit... I actually really like it, it's probably my favorite stem I've owned/ridden...

That's another tall ass stem that looks good besides the shadow one. I don't understand why companies will churn out ugly parts (animal and odyssey). I love the majority of their other parts. Hell, all the parts on my bike are either animal or odyssey.

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

adamnmexican wrote:

i got you guys covered

holy shit what the fuck is that lol

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

adamnmexican wrote:

i got you guys covered

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

4/23/2018 9:09 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

i got you guys covered

Doesn't solve the problem, some jackass will run it upside down. We need a 0mm rise stem

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

4/23/2018 9:14 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

i got you guys covered

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

Doesn't solve the problem, some jackass will run it upside down. We need a 0mm rise stem

A 0mm could be flipped to give more rise too. Odyssey Elementarys, they're the only way!

|

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

4/23/2018 10:33 AM

Is this really the next fad? with the current configuration, you'd figure there's enough options to improve your rise (Headsets, Frames w/ big Headtubes, Non ridiculous stems, and Handlebars) but they went with the most ridiculous way to improve rise.

|

4/23/2018 10:46 AM

Phunny93 wrote:

Is this really the next fad? with the current configuration, you'd figure there's enough options to improve your rise (Headsets, Frames w/ big Headtubes, Non ridiculous stems, and Handlebars) but they went with the most ridiculous way to improve rise.

Of course they did, they had too. Because moderate rise stems with a moderate amount of spacers with reasonably sized bars will never happen

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

4/23/2018 11:28 AM

...the Odyssey one looks better. It might be the angle but this thing is fuuuugly.

|

4/23/2018 12:19 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

i got you guys covered

It looks melted.

|

4/23/2018 12:48 PM

p1p1092 wrote:

A 0mm could be flipped to give more rise too. Odyssey Elementarys, they're the only way!

There were loads of 31mm rise stems back in the day, everyone ran them upside down giving 0mm rise. The elementary stem is 14mm rise iirc, higher than your average front load (which are usually 7-8mm)

|

4/23/2018 12:58 PM

Awaiting S&M to come out with some outrageously tall stem now like they did when everyone was having a dick measuring contest over who had the tallest bars

|

4/23/2018 1:08 PM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

p1p1092 wrote:

grumpySteve wrote:

There were loads of 31mm rise stems back in the day, everyone ran them upside down giving 0mm rise. The elementary stem is 14mm rise iirc, higher than your average front load (which are usually 7-8mm)

The Elementary is the same rise if you flip it though; that's my point and, I believe, what he was trying to get at.

|

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

- Hunter S. Thompson

4/23/2018 2:41 PM

I thought the Odyssey one was weird in the last thread , but I kinda like it now . I was gonna make this thread but you beat me too it . I think this is pretty cool . It’s really short too which would be best to try . I’d probably want this one more because it’s cold forged .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/24/2018 7:47 AM

Dont really matter as the whole forum runs a mulville anyway. I never seen so many before. You lot love it lol

|

4/24/2018 8:20 AM

I'm confused, what's the big deal?

I've been running 34-36mm rise stems for years now, and just about every company has been making them for quite some time.

The Odyssey is pretty crazy at 45mm, but are yall really surprised to see Animal do a 35mm? Pretty generic rise for a topload imo.. Good for them.

Also- I dont know too many stems that come with a lifetime warranty so this is awesome.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

4/24/2018 8:33 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Awaiting S&M to come out with some outrageously tall stem now like they did when everyone was having a dick measuring contest over who had the tallest bars

GOD I HOPE SO.

Those like 30" bars were hilarious.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/24/2018 8:36 AM

I like it, wish it was 48mm reach tho, that 2mm makes a difference, to me at least.

|

Ride everything

4/24/2018 10:42 AM

Jibby wrote:

I like it, wish it was 48mm reach tho, that 2mm makes a difference, to me at least.

Lies.

|

4/24/2018 10:44 AM

Jibby wrote:

jbales wrote:

Lies.

Lies about Lies.

|

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

- Hunter S. Thompson

4/24/2018 1:33 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

I'm confused, what's the big deal?

I've been running 34-36mm rise stems for years now, and just about every company has been making them for quite some time.

The Odyssey is pretty crazy at 45mm, but are yall really surprised to see Animal do a 35mm? Pretty generic rise for a topload imo.. Good for them.

Also- I dont know too many stems that come with a lifetime warranty so this is awesome.

IKR my madera mast stem is 35mm rise

|

Lessons not learned in blood are soon forgotten

4/24/2018 11:03 PM

i get i'm not very opinionated but how yall care so much about some stems? like its the difference between some specs. how many people really break stems anyway? but then again, who am i to say? talk your ass off about some stems lol

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

4/25/2018 4:28 AM

ticaleb wrote:

i get i'm not very opinionated but how yall care so much about some stems? like its the difference between some specs. how many people really break stems anyway? but then again, who am i to say? talk your ass off about some stems lol

I’m just too mid school for this scooter shit.

|