First pic of me riding?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/29/2009 6:29 PM

[LINK TO IMAGE]
I made it, if you don't believe me I can maybe upload video proof tomorrow if I'm not riding in town.
|

"I don't care if my dog can eat people, I'll fucking eat people."
"I dunno man, maybe it was a nickname from your bitch, I don't know
thought maybe you had like an albino penis, like the color of a ping-pong ball."

[LINK TO IMAGE]

9/29/2009 6:30 PM

nice
i cant wait till you get maroon forks and i want ur flannel

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

9/29/2009 6:31 PM

Nice, I have never tried anything above three (because thats all the skateboards we have at my house) but I bet i could get five. Congrats!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

9/29/2009 6:33 PM

yaaayyyyy.

|

Harold and Kumar Go To Taco Bell

ADD This

http://www.myspace.com/platinumbmx

9/29/2009 6:33 PM

um sweet haha

|

9/29/2009 6:35 PM

Thanks!

|

thought maybe you had like an albino penis, like the color of a ping-pong ball."

[LINK TO IMAGE]

9/29/2009 6:36 PM

P0ngPenis wrote:

Thanks!

text me babe

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

9/29/2009 6:37 PM

I can't wait until its cold enough to wear flannel again

Good work

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

9/29/2009 6:37 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

Good work

Ahahahaha

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

9/29/2009 7:25 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

Good work

I love flannel. That's part of the reason I love fall.

And thanks.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

9/29/2009 7:33 PM

cool but not hard

|

9/29/2009 7:42 PM

bikes r cool wrote:

cool but not hard

Thanks?

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

9/29/2009 7:44 PM

nice

|

9/29/2009 7:46 PM

bikes r cool wrote:

cool but not hard

Kind of like my dick.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

9/29/2009 7:48 PM

bikes r cool wrote:

cool but not hard

tibug wrote:

Kind of like my dick.

u like dicks hahahhahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahhhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahhahahhhahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahhahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahhhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahhahahhhahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahhhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahhahahhhahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahhhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahhahahhhahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahhhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahhahahhhahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahhhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahhahahhhahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahhhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahhahahhhahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

|

9/29/2009 7:49 PM

bikes r cool wrote:

cool but not hard

tibug wrote:

Kind of like my dick.

bikes r cool wrote:

u like dicks hahahhahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahhhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahhahahhhahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahhahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahhhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahhahahhhahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahhhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahhahahhhahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahhhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahhahahhhahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahhhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahhahahhhahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahhhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahhahahhhahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahhhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahhahahhhahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You, sir, are silly.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

9/29/2009 7:54 PM

tibug wrote:

Kind of like my dick.

bikes r cool wrote:

P0ngPenis wrote:

You, sir, are silly.

very

|

Harold and Kumar Go To Taco Bell

ADD This

http://www.myspace.com/platinumbmx

9/29/2009 8:02 PM

bikes r cool wrote:

P0ngPenis wrote:

You, sir, are silly.

ride2day wrote:

very

To the max.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]