First post in two years

Related:
Create New Tag

1/9/2017 8:33 PM

for some of the people who have been on here for awhile will remember me to the rest of you my name is Joshua i have been riding for about 8 years and here is my bike http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/jj0996,90691/setup,90749 look forward to becoming apart of the forum again

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

1/10/2017 4:46 PM

Well hello Josh I like your atf if I could get any bike and money was no option I would build a atf. But being a welfare bum my foodstamps won't pay for anything but a mongoose.

|

1/10/2017 5:57 PM

welfarebum wrote:

Well hello Josh I like your atf if I could get any bike and money was no option I would build a atf. But being a welfare bum my foodstamps won't pay for anything but a mongoose.

we all start somewhere man i started with a huffy lol slowly stepped up to a GT then to a Haro complete then i built off of that until i got here

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

1/10/2017 6:30 PM

Welcome (back). Envious of that frame, & the red sprocket etc & the chrome cranks look good. You do a lot of barspins I assume? How do you like the Rig bars? They may be my next set

|

Frmrly BmxBos
Ref: Robinson79, aaron.samuel.green

1/10/2017 7:12 PM

Sup Josh!

When are we gonna session again?

Come spring I will have my 2 rails, a roller (mostly for my son) and a pump track at my house. Eventually I plan to build a quarter.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/10/2017 7:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/10/2017 7:40 PM

Charliekeet wrote:

Welcome (back). Envious of that frame, & the red sprocket etc & the chrome cranks look good. You do a lot of barspins I assume? How do you like the Rig bars? They may be my next set

i dont do any bars actually the long cable is do to me being lazy lol. the Rig bars are amazing i sugest them to everyone and thank you on all your complements

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

1/10/2017 7:36 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Sup Josh!

Come spring I will have my 2 rails, a roller (mostly for my son) and a pump track at my house. Eventually I plan to build a quarter.

helll yeah! ill try to get up there this spring for sure i want to ride up in St Could again too. you live in sartel correct?

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

1/11/2017 2:14 PM

jj0996 wrote:

helll yeah! ill try to get up there this spring for sure i want to ride up in St Could again too. you live in sartel correct?

Wow that is outdated haha. I am in Sauk Rapids now, so like 10 minutes closer to the cities. I'm actually like a mile from Highway 10 if you take roads, if you could cut through yards etc like 4 blocks haha.

There is a "DIY" spot the skaters have, it's a mile from my house so I plan to session that once in a while too I think.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/11/2017 4:59 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Sup Josh!

jj0996 wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

Wow that is outdated haha. I am in Sauk Rapids now, so like 10 minutes closer to the cities. I'm actually like a mile from Highway 10 if you take roads, if you could cut through yards etc like 4 blocks haha.

There is a "DIY" spot the skaters have, it's a mile from my house so I plan to session that once in a while too I think.

hell yeah ill have to make it up there when i can and hopefully we ca go to mgm when we have the chance

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check