First time in 6 years.

Related:
Create New Tag

3/15/2020 1:16 PM

Park
It's kind of far away but it was the only spot out of the way and then the angle doesnt get the whole thing. Oh well.

I do look pretty scrunched up but when I'm riding it doesnt feel like it. My concern is if i'm too loose or rigid going into the ramp.

I probably watched 2 others for about 15mins before my nerves went away and i just said yolo. Boy is this bike light. My muscle memory cranked hard for a steel bike and i had too much speed the first time.

Next time i come I'm gonna work on how much I angle myself after for landing. Landed a few on the front and it worried me. Finished off in this video with a loose chain after cranking too hard up the starting ramp. Whoops.

Here's a way better picture of my bike.
Photo

Any tips are appreciated
|

3/15/2020 1:25 PM

Way to man!!

|

3/15/2020 2:00 PM

Feels good, doesn't it? Congrats on getting out there!

|

3/15/2020 2:31 PM

It felt great

|

3/15/2020 3:33 PM

Chicago called... they want their bars back.

haha..

welcome back man! smile

|

3/15/2020 4:08 PM

Just remember to go your own pace. You do you.

|

3/16/2020 12:01 PM

welcome back! I couldn't tell in the video but if you're not wearing a helmet; wear a helmet man! if you are: Nice helmet man!

be safe, ride on! Welcome back

|

-- doing business like its a business since 1985 --

"*a08 is awesome" -Penman166

a08's Street Build

a08's Ohio Standard - STOLEN - REWARD IF FOUND

WTB: Chrome GSport Birdcage Rims

3/16/2020 12:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/16/2020 12:48 PM

I wish it was acceptable to wear motorcycle helmets. I would love my bluetooth. I will be getting a helmet. Didnt plan to go to the park till i had one but the opportunity struck and i went.

|

3/16/2020 1:41 PM

Niiiiiiiiice. I like how your park has a genuine concrete parking bumper in the middle there.

Looking good man!!!!! I'm jealous. You look young. I wish I had 10-15 years back to start over. Of course my kids were little then and I'd be more concerned about what happens if I go down and can't work..... Now they're almost all grown up. I'm less concerned about hurting myself. Although it just dawned on me last night that I'm not sure I wanna break something and end up at the hospital right now.. So I may only do slow tricks for a bit.... Work more on bike control. I don't normally do anything overly fast anyways but I'm not going to push it until we get through this outbreak I guess.....

But honestly, you youngsters don't slow down just cuz I am avoiding the hospital. Sounds like younger people are the least at risk.

|

Philippians 1:6 And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Christ Jesus. Insta: SilentNightSun

3/16/2020 2:01 PM

Fortyseven wrote:

Niiiiiiiiice. I like how your park has a genuine concrete parking bumper in the middle there.

Looking good man!!!!! I'm jealous. You look young. I wish I had 10-15 years back to start over. Of course my kids were little then and I'd be more concerned about what happens if I go down and can't work..... Now they're almost all grown up. I'm less concerned about hurting myself. Although it just dawned on me last night that I'm not sure I wanna break something and end up at the hospital right now.. So I may only do slow tricks for a bit.... Work more on bike control. I don't normally do anything overly fast anyways but I'm not going to push it until we get through this outbreak I guess.....

But honestly, you youngsters don't slow down just cuz I am avoiding the hospital. Sounds like younger people are the least at risk.

Lol my local park has a random parking bumper too. Not sure who brought it there or how they got it there, but it can be kinda fun 😂

|

3/16/2020 2:04 PM

Ill take a video of this one, its crappy compared to what i have back in Wichita(atleast i think so), but they added some stuff since i last went on my board 3 years ago. But its good enough for me! I've never broken anything, yet, and dont plan on it just yet.

But yes the parking bumper is just sitting there from somewhere 😂

|

3/16/2020 2:07 PM

LOL.

|

Philippians 1:6 And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Christ Jesus. Insta: SilentNightSun

3/18/2020 2:12 AM

DadBodBiking wrote:

I wish it was acceptable to wear motorcycle helmets. I would love my bluetooth. I will be getting a helmet. Didnt plan to go to the park till i had one but the opportunity struck and i went.

If you wanna wear it, then wear it. I ride a full-face helmet. Mine is intended for bmx racing, but I wear it for riding street.

|

3/18/2020 4:07 AM

DadBodBiking wrote:

Some bike helmets have the speaker pockets. I know the bell full flex does.

|

3/18/2020 9:47 AM

I forgot to say. That's a really cool pic of the bike by the water. Super nice.

|

3/20/2020 9:58 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/20/2020 9:58 AM

DadBodBiking wrote:

Do it, if anyone tries to talk shit they are welcome to fight you with your invincible head! Lol

For real though, im sure you'd get some looks but its better than no helmet.

|

3/20/2020 10:00 AM

Yeah some of the helmets practically look like motorcycle helmets anyways. Like the ones that come down over your ears....

|