Fit Eddie v3

Related:
Create New Tag

4/12/2013 5:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/12/2013 5:43 PM

How do you guys feel about the fit Eddie v3 frame? I like the geometry but I'm not sure if its strong or if ill bend dropouts or anything else

|

4/12/2013 5:48 PM

My friend has one and the trans orange color is sweet. If you like the geo, get it. fit's a legit company, won't be breaking

|

4/12/2013 6:06 PM

sludgebmx wrote:

My friend has one and the trans orange color is sweet. If you like the geo, get it. fit's a legit company, won't be breaking

That's what I was thinking, I just wasn't sure.. I have the fit wifi right now, but I cracked the head tube and I want a frame with a less steep head tube , but not by much

|

4/12/2013 6:33 PM

sludgebmx wrote:

bmx_boy123 wrote:

That's what I was thinking, I just wasn't sure.. I have the fit wifi right now, but I cracked the head tube and I want a frame ...more

how long did you have the wifi before cracking your headtube? if you're harsh on your bike, make sure you get a strong frame. i don't have the eddie personally, so i'm not too sure about the strength.

|

4/12/2013 6:34 PM

I haven't rode one but I had a Fit frame and it was pretty good. Go for it man.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/12/2013 6:47 PM

sludgebmx wrote:

bmx_boy123 wrote:

That's what I was thinking, I just wasn't sure.. I have the fit wifi right now, but I cracked the head tube and I want a frame ...more

sludgebmx wrote:

how long did you have the wifi before cracking your headtube? if you're harsh on your bike, make sure you get a strong frame. ...more

I had it for about a year and a half

|

4/12/2013 6:55 PM

bmx_boy123 wrote:

I had it for about a year and a half

yea, i think the eddie should hold up pretty well.

|

4/12/2013 7:32 PM

I had it. Held up long but i personally didnt like the geo. if you do, the frame is great. Strong!

|

Refs: Scramhype x3, IRideAFly, Tomdon x2, HateBreeder x2, AndrewPeakmanBMX, TrendyDoo

For faster reply text me at 7024964706

4/12/2013 8:26 PM

AlexDanielP wrote:

I had it. Held up long but i personally didnt like the geo. if you do, the frame is great. Strong!

Thanks! Strength was what I was worried about. And I can Get it on dans for 299.99

|

4/12/2013 9:13 PM

Get the built in seatpost model for cleanliness !

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/12/2013 11:40 PM

Amazing frame. Had it for 3 years. Thin chainstay tubing but strong as fl. Its probably thick af. Really nice frame. I sold mine after 3 years to try a shorter chainstay

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

4/12/2013 11:49 PM

If it matters to you, Eddie Cleveland no longer rides for Fit.

|