Fit Mac Pedals

Related:
Create New Tag

2/15/2014 10:37 AM

Anyone have any experience with these? I've heard people have been having problems with the spindles bending. Would like to know before I drop $75 on 'em, haha.

|

2/15/2014 11:04 AM

T

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

2/15/2014 11:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/15/2014 11:05 AM

R

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

2/15/2014 11:05 AM

A

|

2/15/2014 11:07 AM

ILMIXES

|

2/15/2014 11:09 AM

Nah, ran em for like 3 years and I want something different. I really like the shape of the Macs. I'm also considering JCPCs. I'll probably end up going with JCPCs but I wanted some feedback on the Macs.

|

2/15/2014 11:14 AM

jcpc jcpc jcpc. good luck good luck. i lost most feeling in my shins

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

2/15/2014 11:44 AM

Lol they are expensive. Those eclat metal seems awesome

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

2/15/2014 11:59 AM

Why would anyone spend $75 on pedals

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

2/15/2014 12:28 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

jcpc jcpc jcpc. good luck good luck. i lost most feeling in my shins

I've ran metals my entire life, they're not bad.

@handlebar-to-face: Because they want the best pedal they can buy? You get what you pay for. Much better than spending $15 on a shitty plastic pedal.

|

2/15/2014 12:48 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

I am 100% certain a pair of sealed metal pedals costing $75 will last over 5 times as long as a pair of $15 plastics.

|

2/15/2014 1:07 PM

Stolen Throttles look pretty amazing and are a bit cheaper.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

2/15/2014 1:16 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Stolen Throttles look pretty amazing and are a bit cheaper.

I know someone with them and he likes them.

|

2/15/2014 1:25 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

I know someone with them and he likes them.

I'm just gonna go for JCPCs. Stronger spindle with a lifetime warranty, no bearings to worry about, and pretty much the most economical pedal you can get.

|

2/15/2014 1:33 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

I am 100% certain a pair of sealed metal pedals costing $75 will last over 5 times as long as a pair of $15 plastics.

My flys pc costed 15 and have lasted 2 years since now, still grippy.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

2/15/2014 1:34 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

I know that but it just seems 75 for some pedals is a bit much, I've had my trailmixes for around two years now and they're holding up great but then again they're the sealed version so thats probably why

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

2/15/2014 1:39 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

handlebar-to-face wrote:

I know that but it just seems 75 for some pedals is a bit much, I've had my trailmixes for around two years now and they're ...more

Yeah fair enough, how much did you pay for them?

|

2/15/2014 1:50 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

handlebar-to-face wrote:

I know that but it just seems 75 for some pedals is a bit much, I've had my trailmixes for around two years now and they're ...more

BMX_Forever wrote:

Yeah fair enough, how much did you pay for them?

I bought em used for 25 off craigslist. i think new they're around the same price as the macs new though

|

Murica bike check

2/15/2014 1:55 PM

T-rider wrote:

My flys pc costed 15 and have lasted 2 years since now, still grippy.

My Trailmixes are 3 years old now and grippy than my Fly PCs ever were. And they were only $35. The extra cost of the Mac pedals comes from the stronger forged body and sealed bearing which stays smoother longer and makes the pedal easier to work on.

|

2/15/2014 3:18 PM

The stolen pedals are pretty sweet, I personally ran an unsealed pair myself. But one thing, Don't get the unsealed. I had to tinker with them every so ofter and it got pretty annoying. But I know if they were sealed I'd have no problems.

|

-Reps: JakeSalbert, Stephan.yupthatsme, bmxrider4lyfe, cb4130, mactive818, Broughton, Dream, Kymike(X2), Sam.cooper1291, louie101202, nshs2010, hatebreeder, justin vogelsberger, Xlilkillaluc15x, Four, Blakebmx92, Brian_Griffin, Element4all
-I have more reps from my old account.
(My old account is 'bmx')

2/15/2014 4:48 PM

Jcpc's or trailmixes are the best pedals

Closely followed by shadow ravengers in metal

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

2/15/2014 5:20 PM

Primo super tenderizers, have em, love em. Ive been on macs and jcpcs and these are way better.

|

2/15/2014 5:26 PM

I've been runnin magnesium welgo mg 52s for like 5'years
Now and I hear they go pretty cheap these days and they've been the best pedals I've rode sofar......for my new bike ice been debating fit macs, demolitions, or fly rubans, haven't decided yet though metal pedals all day I'd deffinatly have no problem spending 100 on pedals......rode some plastics once hated them and snapped them a month in.....won't ever touch that shit again.......you save money in the long run going with metal pedals

|

2/15/2014 5:31 PM

eskimojay wrote:

I've been runnin magnesium welgo mg 52s for like 5'years
Now and I hear they go pretty cheap these days and they've been the ...more

Buy odsy twisted. Better grip than most metals ive ridden. They are tough. Only pc pedals I can recommend.

|

2/15/2014 5:46 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Buy odsy twisted. Better grip than most metals ive ridden. They are tough. Only pc pedals I can recommend.

ODYSSEY TWISTED PC PEDALS.

They'll last you 6 months easily , take it from a fellow biker. They're cheap ($$ wise) , great quality , super grippy , light , plus have the additional benefits of plastic pedals.

I have been through about 4-6 pairs since I began biking. I swear by them. I will only ride Odyssey Twisted pedals as long as they are available.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

2/15/2014 6:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/15/2014 6:12 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

They'll last you 6 months easily , take it from a fellow biker. They're cheap ($$ wise) , great ...more

I've been on the same set of Trailmixes for 3 years, haven't even replaced any pins. Still grippier than any brand new plastic pedal. NO plastic pedal is grippy, especially for someone that rides mainly trails.

Anyways, JCPCs are going on the new build. Best pedal ever. Over time, theyre much much cheaper than regular plastic pedals, too.

|

2/15/2014 6:25 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

They'll last you 6 months easily , take it from a fellow biker. They're cheap ($$ wise) , great ...more

Xxohioanxx wrote:

I've been on the same set of Trailmixes for 3 years, haven't even replaced any pins. Still grippier than any brand new plastic ...more

Twisted pedals are grippy. They last a looong time, and are cheap. They are the only plastic pedal besides the daily grinds that I will run. All other pc pedals I will not touch. I get the metal heads and their metal only reasons, but these twisted pedals are good. The size of the pins are amazing. They grip just as well as many metals and they just overall are good pedals. Plus shinners don't hurt as much.

|

2/15/2014 6:50 PM

I wore out my twisted pc in like a month.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

2/15/2014 6:56 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Twisted pedals are grippy. They last a looong time, and are cheap. They are the only plastic pedal besides the daily grinds ...more

I've had Twisteds before, not even close to the grip of metals. Not even comparable. Fly Ruben PCs have more grip than Twisteds. Plus, go try to ride trails with plastics. Not fun. And they don't last if you actually ride. I ALWAYS bend the spindle of plastic pedals really quickly, or snap the body or grind through it.

|

2/15/2014 7:30 PM

Everyone reccomending plastic shit doesnt pedal grind atall, metals everyday if you actually want something decent, scared of hurting your shins? Get guards.

|