Fit Mac pedals

Related:
Create New Tag

2/22/2015 11:48 AM

I had these pedals for literally 2 days until all the pins except 1 were gone and i was pretty pissed these suck
|

Save a tree kill a skater

2/22/2015 12:22 PM

don't ride pc pedals then man up and get some alloys , my alloy macs are fucken solid

|

2/22/2015 12:49 PM

Buying plastic pedals and getting pissed when the plastic pins get grinded off. Logic.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

2/22/2015 1:02 PM

They should still grip fine. I have them, too, don't ride no pegs, pedal grinds a lot. They hold up pretty good.

|

2/22/2015 9:40 PM

Put metal screws on them.

|

2/22/2015 9:50 PM

Have you tried not grinding like a retard? I mean unless you do luc-e/pedal grinds all the time, there is no way your pedals should look like that after 2 days unless you grind like a tard and put your front foot down when you're grinding.

That's on YOU, not the pedal. Don't come on here saying they suck when you don't know how to grind properly. That'd be like me over tightening my headset to the point where it doesn't spin then coming on here complaining that my headset sucks ass because I can't barspin with it.

Also, even if you did pedal grinds & stuff all the time, bitching about them wearing down while doing a lot of them is redundant because you bought pc pedals when you know you're gonna grind them down, what'd you expect?

|

2/22/2015 10:06 PM

Has anybody owned the metal macs?

|

2/22/2015 10:15 PM

I own the metal macs they kick ass

|

2/23/2015 12:25 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/23/2015 12:25 AM

eskimojay wrote:

I own the metal macs they kick ass

agreed, I have two pairs however, I did bend one of them ...Cant ride plastics, crack the spindles to often

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

2/23/2015 1:46 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Have you tried not grinding like a retard? I mean unless you do luc-e/pedal grinds all the time, there is no way your pedals should look like that after 2 days unless you grind like a tard and put your front foot down when you're grinding.

That's on YOU, not the pedal. Don't come on here saying they suck when you don't know how to grind properly. That'd be like me over tightening my headset to the point where it doesn't spin then coming on here complaining that my headset sucks ass because I can't barspin with it.

Also, even if you did pedal grinds & stuff all the time, bitching about them wearing down while doing a lot of them is redundant because you bought pc pedals when you know you're gonna grind them down, what'd you expect?

lolololol this.
I have pc macs, and mine are pretty untouched, and even when i do pedal slides and such they dont look that bad. like suggested, get metal if plastic wears out

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

2/23/2015 2:21 AM

But then there would be nothing to bitch about you guys!

|

2/23/2015 2:42 AM

Mychaylo wrote:

But then there would be nothing to bitch about you guys!

very true. I mean, what would be bmx without the hoard of morons complaining that they are breaking parts that are not suited to their needs?

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

2/23/2015 9:30 AM

I rode some metal macs, but I bent the spindles pretty quick (like within a week).

I bend a lot of pedals though.

|

2/23/2015 9:55 AM

Ahh skeet skeet wrote:

Has anybody owned the metal macs?

I like mine, feel great.

|

2/23/2015 11:58 AM

Any suggestions for metal pedal? I had some old metal Hamilton's but lost them.

|

2/23/2015 12:49 PM

Pedals...

As long as they don't screw up and loosen all the time, or blow up or bend, they're fine.

Plastics are usually okay, the Tree PCs I have are really nice. I like the Twisted PCs and most pedals i have had i liked. I did not, however like the Eclat Surges or Plazas. Surges are tiny and shit, the plazas are too big, the only plus is they are super nice for pedal grinds. They just slide wayy longer. But i hate how they grip.

Odyssey or Tree.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

2/23/2015 2:27 PM

tecnic1 wrote:

I rode some metal macs, but I bent the spindles pretty quick (like within a week).

I bend a lot of pedals though.

I've heard about this happening. I was considering Macs but the beefy spindle of Trailmixes kept me on Odyssey pedals.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

2/23/2015 2:38 PM

Ahh skeet skeet wrote:

Any suggestions for metal pedal? I had some old metal Hamilton's but lost them.

Trail mixes, if you can't hold out for the Dugans (mid to late summer, they say).

I've yet to bend an odyssey spindle.

|

2/24/2015 9:02 PM

I own the metal macs. I must say we sell more sealed macs then any other metal pedal at the shop I work at.

Currently my uncle is taping holes and screwing a sheet of metal into them. I got tired of wasting my money on plastics. Pegless street.

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy