Fit Marv or Mutiny Cosmotron V3?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/30/2013 10:22 AM

Really dig both frames, and that fact that I can get both of them shipped for under 300 is amazing. (Total prices - Marv: $275, Cosmotron: $292)

I've wanted the Marv for the longest while, but I just discovered the Cosmotron today and I've fallen in love with it and I'm leaning more towards it now.

Both have features I really like;

Marv has Top and Downtube gussets, steep HT angle, and short back end, also has some sick designs.

And the Cosmotron has a wishbone CS, only one DT gusset but some unique geometry (69 ST angle on a 21.25" frame with a short back end = Very roomy in the front, but stilly snappy at the same time due to short back end)

I am a street rider, I grind a lot, and I also ride some occasional park (skatepark), please help me pick!

I was also wondering if the Cosmotron comes with lifetime warranty? If yes then I'm definitely getting it.

|

Email: mccheesekid@gmail.com
Instagram: @McCheeseKid

Bought from: hrin, Me?, ecuadevil, regalracing, Dolphin

9/30/2013 11:57 AM

Where did you find a Cosmotron?

|

9/30/2013 12:04 PM

Fondue wrote:

same thing as the conjurer or whatever.

Get the Fit.

|

9/30/2013 3:55 PM

Fondue wrote:

http://avebmx.pl/czesci/ramy/Rama-Mutiny-Cosmotron-v3#!prettyPhoto

here is one anyways tongue

|

9/30/2013 4:40 PM

Fondue wrote:

Albes! on sale for $250

|

9/30/2013 4:40 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

same thing as the conjurer or whatever.

Get the Fit.

Any reason why?

|

9/30/2013 4:45 PM

McCheeseKid wrote:

Any reason why?

Fits warranty is good, two gussets, Fits are fairly strong. Not really many reasons you'd be good w/ either probs. A few people I know say the Marv is a great frame.

|

9/30/2013 5:27 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

Fits warranty is good, two gussets, Fits are fairly strong. Not really many reasons you'd be good w/ either probs. A few people I know say the Marv is a great frame.

You convinced me, now the real question is, clearcoated raw or black?

I want it in 21" but it only comes in black, 20.75" has a clearcoated raw option, should I just go with that?

|

9/30/2013 5:30 PM

McCheeseKid wrote:

You convinced me, now the real question is, clearcoated raw or black?

I want it in 21" but it only comes in black, 20.75" has a clearcoated raw option, should I just go with that?

I'd get the size you want. If you dont like the color strip or paint the frame.

|

9/30/2013 5:33 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

I'd get the size you want. If you dont like the color strip or paint the frame.

That's completely true, I feel stupid for asking, but I'm a guy coming from a 20.5" setup, I've just ridden many of my friends' 21"s and it feel amazing. I just want a longer TT, so do you think 20.75 will do or should i stick with 21"?

|

9/30/2013 5:37 PM

McCheeseKid wrote:

That's completely true, I feel stupid for asking, but I'm a guy coming from a 20.5" setup, I've just ridden many of my friends' 21"s and it feel amazing. I just want a longer TT, so do you think 20.75 will do or should i stick with 21"?

It's a personal preference thing haha. How tall are you? I ride a 20.7 and like it. I've rode all the sizes and i dont even know which i like best.

|

9/30/2013 5:38 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

It's a personal preference thing haha. How tall are you? I ride a 20.7 and like it. I've rode all the sizes and i dont even know which i like best.

5'9 and obviously, but my preference right now is a longer frame, which could be both 20.75" and 21", fuck me i can't make a decision

|

9/30/2013 6:50 PM

Mutiny.
Them chainstays can take a beating, plus Mutiny frames got that rotation game on lock.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.