Fit PK3 2015 or WTP Zodiac 2014?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/31/2015 4:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/31/2015 4:44 PM

Hey guys.
I've already made a similar topic a couple of months ago, didn't manage to get any of the bikes I talked about for the price and for the parts (not full crmo etc.) didn't want to bring that back up because the bikes I was looking at were far different from those, as they were full price and those are on sale.
I've noticed that on some sites there are discounts and I see that the Fit PK3 2015 and the WTP Zodiac 2014 have the same price, approx. $400.
I was wondering which one of those would be the best choice?
All of them are full crmo, sealed bearings. The only difference is that the Fit PK3 has Freecoaster, and I've never used it before. Which one should I go for?

|

7/31/2015 4:58 PM

I've not used a feecoaster before !
But still would get the Fit bike

|

7/31/2015 5:02 PM

I'd go for the zodiac personally as I love WTP completes. I ride a 2012 WTP trust which has been amazing and is extremely durable. The PK3 is also a excellent bike. Fit make great completes too. What type of riding do you plan to do? The zodiac is aimed more at street and I think the PK3 is aimed more at park and trails though I could be wrong about the PK3. Seeing as they are both solid bikes I'd go with the one whose geo suits you best

|

8/1/2015 2:57 AM

Liam82 wrote:

I'd go for the zodiac personally as I love WTP completes. I ride a 2012 WTP trust which has been amazing and is extremely durable. The PK3 is also a excellent bike. Fit make great completes too. What type of riding do you plan to do? The zodiac is aimed more at street and I think the PK3 is aimed more at park and trails though I could be wrong about the PK3. Seeing as they are both solid bikes I'd go with the one whose geo suits you best

Thank you for the answer
I mainly ride street and pump tracks

The geo looks pretty much the same on both bikes hahaha

|

8/1/2015 4:58 AM

I would go for the Wethepeople Zodiac, I am a big fan of freecoaster but start riding with one will may not be as much enjoyable than a cassette.

|

8/1/2015 7:17 AM

Francky wrote:

I would go for the Wethepeople Zodiac, I am a big fan of freecoaster but start riding with one will may not be as much enjoyable than a cassette.

I've actually been riding for like 6 months and I can fakie on a cassette, that's why I was concerned about which one I should go for.. thank you very much for the comment tho

|

8/1/2015 8:24 AM

zodiac.

Fit is more towards street.

WTP is more towards everything. WeThePeople and ATT are synonyms (AllTheTerrain).

|

It doesn't matter where a train goes. It's decidin' to get on that does.