Fit S4/ S&M atf

Related:
Create New Tag

10/15/2013 5:43 PM

So I was looking into buying an ATF, so I went on S&m to check the geo. Seeing as it had the same back end as the fit S4, i popped over to the fit site to check their handy chainstay guide for the S4. I went on the frame page and the s4 was not on there (but the eddiev3 was...didn't he leave?) Anyway, I know fit showed off a new color way for the s4...was that actually the s5?

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

10/15/2013 5:46 PM

link?

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

10/15/2013 5:54 PM

What? the s4 is oop as far as I know.

|

10/15/2013 5:54 PM

The MotoMike was shown at Interbike, and my guess is that there will be changes. So S5 or maybe S4.5 or maybe just MotoMike is replacing the S series.

|

10/15/2013 6:51 PM

Fondue wrote:

The MotoMike was shown at Interbike, and my guess is that there will be changes. So S5 or maybe S4.5 or maybe just MotoMike is replacing the S series.

I hate these new gay fuckjg names first Aaron Ross with his new shitty named frame and now this... I liked how it was called the s4 it gets straight to the point and I guess Arron Ross ran out of colors

|

Bang Bang bmx

10/15/2013 7:52 PM

Fondue wrote:

ahhh that makes sense

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

10/16/2013 8:14 PM

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

I hate these new gay fuckjg names first Aaron Ross with his new shitty named frame and now this... I liked how it was called the s4 it gets straight to the point and I guess Arron Ross ran out of colors

Who gives a fuck dude

|

My Old* Steed

Click here and follow me :D
Twitterrr