Fit Shivs.

Related:
Create New Tag

9/20/2011 3:07 AM

Im keen for the fit shiv IIs but people are telling me they snap bend whatever. But seriously what are the odds of it? Anyone run them and do they come in the ed/gloss black?

|

9/20/2011 3:55 AM

No they don't but you won't break dem.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

9/20/2011 4:01 AM

i heard the v2's were supposed to be stronger than the v1's, but i don't see the difference between the two.
(i have seen countless shiv v1's break though)

if it were me, i wouldn't go near them, i would go with something i KNOW won't break, like Odyssey Classic Dirts.

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

9/20/2011 4:07 AM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

i heard the v2's were supposed to be stronger than the v1's, but i don't see the difference between the two.

if it were me, i wouldn't go near them, i would go with something i KNOW won't break, like Odyssey Classic Dirts.

It was between those two but shivs look nicer imo. dont really like the bulky look

|

9/20/2011 4:20 AM

shivs are amasing, i have the 1s, but i dont ride pegs because iv seen the drop outs snap

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

9/20/2011 4:28 AM

i would look at my style first.

look, all forks will snap at hard contact. not little bitty contact.

|

9/20/2011 4:48 AM

Verde. wrote:

shivs are amasing, i have the 1s, but i dont ride pegs because iv seen the drop outs snap

oh. im a street boss. ride 4 pegs.

|

9/20/2011 4:55 AM

The shiv's are good forks. the 2's are pretty new. im sure no one has snapped them yet.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

9/20/2011 4:56 AM

you wont, check my BIKE CHECK! I had them and theyre SUPER solid, and i do like alot of grinds, and i was riding 3 PEGs :o

|

BROC RAIFORD BIKE CHECK
Gucci Bike check BURRR
Lee_Rager, Beastassdick, Dolphin, scram hype, BMX4thahaters,Ron44ald,future FBM, NickRidesAlot
Matt at Randy Wise

9/20/2011 5:45 AM

mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com wrote:

you wont, check my BIKE CHECK! I had them and theyre SUPER solid, and i do like alot of grinds, and i was riding 3 PEGs :o

rad

|

9/20/2011 6:02 AM

oh my your bikes fucking hot :o!

|

9/20/2011 6:15 AM

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

thanks babe ; )

|

BROC RAIFORD BIKE CHECK
Gucci Bike check BURRR
Lee_Rager, Beastassdick, Dolphin, scram hype, BMX4thahaters,Ron44ald,future FBM, NickRidesAlot
Matt at Randy Wise

9/20/2011 7:17 AM

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

thanks babe ; )

No probs :3 did your bike look alright with flanges?

|

9/20/2011 7:48 AM

????? On my grips?

|

BROC RAIFORD BIKE CHECK
Gucci Bike check BURRR
Matt at Randy Wise

9/20/2011 10:22 AM

I used the to run them. I thought the same thing as you. I had them about a week before I got rid of them. I could always feel them flex and it was sketching me out. I ride heavy street so if i'm doing something big, I can't afford to have my forks break.

|

9/20/2011 2:22 PM

ive been riding mine for a while. but i see something on the dropouts cant tell if its a crack but looks like one sad

|

9/20/2011 2:47 PM

Cult sects has the same style but stronger

|

9/20/2011 3:34 PM

My buddy just got some v2 Shiv's, they look good and he's a bit of a sketch ball so hopefully they hold up

|

twitter

PROBZ

9/20/2011 5:35 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

lol someone broke a pair of those on here a couple weeks ago...get off your damn high horse, everything breaks

|

9/20/2011 5:48 PM

Verde. wrote:

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

oh. im a street boss. ride 4 pegs.

I'm a street assassin too and I ride shiv 1s, they seem fine so far. Tho I've only had um a month or so, they scare me cause they are so skinny but I'll ride um til they crack, bend or break. Personally if I bought new forks, I'd go with the blades or odyssey.

|

9/20/2011 6:45 PM

My friend sean snapped the shiv 1s

|

Refs: 14
bstick (cranks), Ftkallday (xbox), Brenden1207 (xbox live), Brokenbmx (cranks), jb07 (stem)
TCbmx (hubs), Wolfen (hub), William_Cespedes (cranks), SuperstarDK (wheelset) x2
Blizzbikes (Forks+Freecoaster) k1ng (bars), Spikez5 (chain+sprocket+bb), Evil1_4real (Frame)
J.r._Faw (lotta shit)

Angrypengion.biz
INNOCENT BYSTANDER!

9/20/2011 9:19 PM

i got the fit shivs for over a year now and they held up great and i ride nothing but street with pegs
but my dropout is slowly bending but im looking forwards to the cult sex or the blusix 15mm offset

|

9/20/2011 9:30 PM

I want shivs so bad!!!! I got a buddy who has spent tens of thousands on bike parts, and his shivs hold up fine. But he rides park, his stuff only break becuase of the inevitable nasty falls, ovbiously.

|

9/21/2011 2:51 AM

????? On my grips?

Yeah. And I didnt think the ed black bars with matte black forks would look good but i digg it on your bike.

|

9/21/2011 6:45 AM

Anyone know if ft are releasing new fit shivs. Anyone see at interbike?

|

9/21/2011 6:47 AM

if they would snap. chances are they wouldnt sell them. buy them

|

|^^^^^^^^^^^\||____
| The STFU Truck |||""'|""\__,_
| _____________ l||__|__|__|
(@)@)"""""""**(@)(@)**|(@)

9/21/2011 6:47 AM

shiv 3? i would just go primos strand v2

|

|^^^^^^^^^^^\||____
| The STFU Truck |||""'|""\__,_
| _____________ l||__|__|__|
(@)@)"""""""**(@)(@)**|(@)

9/21/2011 7:27 AM

I love my V2's
They are a little unnerving to look at, but they seem to be holding up.

|

9/22/2011 3:30 AM

Shakesman69 wrote:

I love my V2's
They are a little unnerving to look at, but they seem to be holding up.

there sexy mang!

|