Fit T/A tires?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/26/2014 5:22 PM

Anyone have them? if so how are they? also, are they gonna release the red ones? i think i saw a begin bike check a while ago and he was running red ones. thanks

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

5/26/2014 6:02 PM

I have read that the Red/Black Marble ones were actually a cock up. Begin saw them in Fits office & decided to run them. He's not running them now because they were taking attention away from the actual Red & Red/Black Wall ones that are actually going to be released! That's just FaceFuck Chatter though.

|

5/26/2014 8:14 PM

I ordered them in 2.3 gum/black sidewall. Should be getting them saturday so I'll post pictures and probaly even a bike check.

The red ones are sick but I ordered mine in gum because Begin cabbed El Toro in them , figured I'd add some Begin influence in my bike. opefully they last , I just want grippy tires the squeek and last a fair bit. Gum isn't my thing but I figured it'd add some flair to my bike and hopefully look dope.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/26/2014 8:35 PM

Might try a set of black ones or maybe full gum. but my machettes are pretty much brand new.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/26/2014 9:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/26/2014 9:13 PM

I've been running them for about 2-3 days now. I can tell that they are grippy. They squeak and they feel soft. I did a 270 on a hip and my back tire landed and hit the edge and it kinda slit the tire open bit didn't pop my tube. I do like them. Compared to the cult deharts, they feel softer, maybe a little more grip, they are just a tad bit smaller but they are taller.

|

5/27/2014 5:53 AM

slippery as fuck. on anything that isn't concrete. concrete+small bit of sand+turn=eatshit

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

5/27/2014 6:08 AM

feeble_to_face wrote:

slippery as fuck. on anything that isn't concrete. concrete+small bit of sand+turn=eatshit

Have You taken the waxy shit off them yet? Few people have said they slip like no bodies business until You take the Top layer of wax coat from them, then they grip like You wouldn't believe!

|

5/27/2014 6:23 AM

Well, Gum is known to attract dust much easier due to the softer compound, slick tires commonly dont do well on slippery/dirty/dusty/loose terrain. A combination of both just means youre going to have a bad time anywhere outside of dry or rough concrete. Im sure on dry/rough terrain these would be some of the better tires available. Examples for good terrain for these would be maintained (swept, mopped) skateparks, city asphault/concrete. If you live in a country-ish area like me that has lots of dust and loose dirt brewing around, you may want to look for a more aggressive tire, and Gum may not be the best option for you.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

5/27/2014 2:33 PM

They're cool tires. Really well made and have been holding up for guys that have them around here.

When you go to install them, take your time and make sure the bead is seated really well. We've had a couple where kids just inflated them too quickly and had the beads blow off the rims.

Also, as others stated they will start a little slippery until you break them in and they they will be very grippy.

|

Chris

www.bmxtransition.com
Canadian BMX Mailorder
Instagram: @transitionbmx

5/27/2014 4:45 PM

transition_chris wrote:

They're cool tires. Really well made and have been holding up for guys that have them around here.

When you go to install them, take your time and make sure the bead is seated really well. We've had a couple where kids just inflated them too quickly and had the beads blow off the rims.

Also, as others stated they will start a little slippery until you break them in and they they will be very grippy.

Transition Chris you're the best

|

My Cult 2 Short

5/27/2014 5:30 PM

Topsey wrote:

I have read that the Red/Black Marble ones were actually a cock up. Begin saw them in Fits office & decided to run them. He's not running them now because they were taking attention away from the actual Red & Red/Black Wall ones that are actually going to be released! That's just FaceFuck Chatter though.

Marble tread with black wall would be dope.

|

6/18/2014 2:58 PM

Hmm...looks pretty good. Got this off the Fit IG.

|

6/20/2014 4:18 PM

Man, these look too good.

|

6/20/2014 5:50 PM

I got the black one in the rear and i am loving every minute of it. haha no rolling resistance and it feels really good on ramps and doesnt stick to rails when you do icepicks or other things like that.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/20/2014 5:56 PM

But does it come in oilslick?

|

6/20/2014 6:25 PM

the slightest sand or dirt on concrete will cause them to slip

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

6/20/2014 6:56 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

Doesn't seem to be a problem at all for those actually running them.

|

6/22/2014 5:06 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

Fondue wrote:

Doesn't seem to be a problem at all for those actually running them.

i actually run them

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

6/23/2014 7:02 AM

Then you're doing something wrong.

|

6/23/2014 7:22 AM

feeble_to_face wrote:

i actually run them

you're not supposed to ride on them. put them on your bike to make a bike check.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

6/23/2014 8:53 AM

I want those red ones so bad!!!
|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

6/23/2014 8:57 AM

Fondue wrote:

Man, these look too good.

These look rad

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

6/23/2014 9:39 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/23/2014 3:09 PM

Anyone know when the red ones will be on Dans or Albe's or Empire?

Edit: Nevermind. It's tomorrow.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

6/23/2014 10:50 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/23/2014 10:52 AM

Off topic, but does anyone know whats the actual inflate width of the fit t/a tire 2.3?
Edit* Never mind, its 2.28

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

6/23/2014 1:07 PM

I've been running the all black 2.4 T/A in the front and I think it's the best tire I ever had! Super fat and grippy as hell, even for a slick. You literally blast out of turns and quarters on them! And I just took it to a newly opened pump track in the city that's all dirt and it handled it like a beast! Didn't slide out once! I originally had a Demolition momentum and went through three tubes in two months! I'm still running the same tube I put on with the T/A and it's been about two months now! The T/A has my vote for best tires out!

|

6/23/2014 11:30 PM

lbphillyrider wrote:

I've been running the all black 2.4 T/A in the front and I think it's the best tire I ever had! Super fat and grippy as hell, even for a slick. You literally blast out of turns and quarters on them! And I just took it to a newly opened pump track in the city that's all dirt and it handled it like a beast! Didn't slide out once! I originally had a Demolition momentum and went through three tubes in two months! I'm still running the same tube I put on with the T/A and it's been about two months now! The T/A has my vote for best tires out!

Good to hear , I have yet to put mine on but they seem good.

|

My Cult 2 Short

6/24/2014 1:36 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

These look rad

truth, they look sick as fuck... I like my tires to have a lil more tread pattern to em. but dayum.

not like it matters, I don't buy tires, I take leftovers for free lol

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

4/25/2015 3:20 PM

Of all tires that I have owned these are the most grippy ones , ....amazing
They are ultra fast as well-----------
; )

|

5/3/2015 10:31 AM

I'm not a fan they are extremely slippery and I didn't have them more than a month and a gal and they ripped.

|

5/5/2015 9:00 AM

I fucking ate shit yesterday twice because of mine. The tread feels like plastic. No grip whatsoever. Idk what's wrong with mine, but it is NOT as grippy as everyone is saying. It pisses me off that I got this piece of shit instead of a Cult Vans of something. I want to return it and get a different one, but you can't return used items to Dans . I won't be getting another T/A.

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417