Fit Van Homan 3

Related:
Create New Tag

3/3/2012 2:32 PM

So i was up at my bike shop getting a new back wheel and then the guy talkin to me pointed out that if I was going to spend over 200$ on a wheel for a 380$ bike (Haro X1) I may as well get a new bike (of course). So then he proceeded to show me the Fit Van Homan 3 2011 version, i rode it around and he said he'd sell it to me for 450$... I didnt really want to buy another complete but I liked the Fit pretty good... Does it hold up? Is it worth the money or would I be better off fixing my current bike or building a custom?

|

3/3/2012 2:37 PM

wait you were going to buy a haro and a wheel at the same time?

|

parkrat.

3/3/2012 2:40 PM

I like tacos

|

"man that woman could buckle a train track just by looking at it" - Euan on Susan Boyle

3/3/2012 2:43 PM

Rstar wrote:

wait you were going to buy a haro and a wheel at the same time?

No, right now i ride a haro. I was goin to buy a new custom wheel cuz my stock one broke. Then the guy talked me into getting a whole new bike!

|

3/3/2012 2:45 PM

buy the fit cuase honstly the x1's are outdated and hard to upgrade when it comes to forks, and cranks.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

3/3/2012 2:46 PM

Whatever wrote:

I like tacos

do you?

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

3/3/2012 2:54 PM

yea, i think im gotta buy the fit and sell my haro. how much should I sell it for and where should I sell it? It has odi longneck grips, jc-pc's, a fit lo-bolt pivital seat and a kink seatpost (as far as custimization goes).

|

3/3/2012 3:25 PM

jman360 wrote:

yea, i think im gotta buy the fit and sell my haro. how much should I sell it for and where should I sell it? It has odi longneck grips, jc-pc's, a fit lo-bolt pivital seat and a kink seatpost (as far as custimization goes).

swap the seat and pedals with the ones on the fit once you get it and you might get $80? i dont know about american bike prices

|

parkrat.

3/3/2012 8:53 PM

get it only if you want man

|

Refs: netty speghetti, aw1234512[x2], Dudeisdrumer109, daniel21, paVimo, ticaleb, Showtime402[x2], brendan.magner.9
VIDEO OF OUR DIRT SKATEPARK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54l6T-1xEwo

3/4/2012 2:02 PM

I would probably get on the newer shit. I mean, Christ, it's Van Homan. I always thought the parts were pretty legit on the three series. Isn't it really just not a USA-made frame/certain parts, with the same geo? I dunno.

|

3/4/2012 2:05 PM

I'd take the aftermarket shit off your bike and buy the haro then put it on the fit. Just keep the haro lol you won't get enough from it to make a difference.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

3/4/2012 2:22 PM

$450's a good deal on that bike, it retails for $530
everything is sealed too, revenge rims, FAF tires.
Personally, I'd say get the fit, swap your pedals on it and grips maybe if you don't like the feel of the fit team grips. then try and get $80-$100 for the haro, maybe more if you find the right buyer.

|

3/4/2012 2:38 PM

Whatever wrote:

I like tacos

tito24 wrote:

do you?

Hellz yeah I do

|

"man that woman could buckle a train track just by looking at it" - Euan on Susan Boyle