Fit Wizard Sleeve Review (Photos)

Related:
Create New Tag

10/24/2013 4:56 PM

Had these for almost three months now, i have put them through hundreds of grinds on metal and rough concrete, im shocked with how well they have held up. They slide super well, and they haven't cracked yet. my only issue so far has been the small hole thats formed in the rear but thats my fault i was riding a rough ledge and hadn't rotated them in weeks.

Feel free to shoot question and so forth.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

10/24/2013 5:02 PM

Basic review = easier for us ! Good for people who want to get them. I want the new United's tongue

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/24/2013 5:05 PM

Damn, thats pretty damn good. I knew it was bullshit they lasted that one guy on the fit team 9 months. He must've never grinded. my butchers seem to be pretty good. They're probably all the same shit, aha.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

10/24/2013 5:13 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Damn, thats pretty damn good. I knew it was bullshit they lasted that one guy on the fit team 9 months. He must've never grinded. my butchers seem to be pretty good. They're probably all the same shit, aha.

They might have lasted him that long, dan conway does alot of rails and concrete parks with metal edges. im doing pure concrete, minus wax in some cases.

|

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

10/24/2013 7:09 PM

Do you have a picture of a before and after?

I want to see how thick those things are initially.

I'm running thermalites peg sleeves right now.
They're pretty thin or not as thick as those anyway.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

10/25/2013 8:46 PM

one try kid wrote:

Do you have a picture of a before and after?

I want to see how thick those things are initially.

I'm running thermalites peg sleeves right now.
They're pretty thin or not as thick as those anyway.

i don't but they were pretty thick.

|