Fit bb

Related:
Create New Tag

9/5/2013 11:10 PM

what type of bb do fit bikes use? mid, euro, spanish, or American? this is a earlier fit bike, heres a photoPhoto

|

9/5/2013 11:10 PM

it even has 14mm front hubs

|

9/5/2013 11:15 PM

All aftermarket fit frames & even I think all the newer completes use a mid BB. Lower end completes used an American BB, and the olddddddd Fit series 1 frame even had a Euro option AND American option, if I remember correctly

The one in the picture looks to be an American BB

|

9/5/2013 11:18 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

All aftermarket fit frames & even I think all the newer completes use a mid BB. Lower end completes used an American BB, and the olddddddd Fit series 1 frame even had a Euro option AND American option, if I remember correctly

The one in the picture looks to be an American BB

ok, ill get more pics of the bb in the morn

|

9/5/2013 11:19 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

ok, ill get more pics of the bb in the morn

It's clearly an American BB just looking at it though, are you trying to figure out what model it is?

|

9/5/2013 11:27 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

It's clearly an American BB just looking at it though, are you trying to figure out what model it is?

not really, but it would be nice to know. it is just a.project with a dirt cheap budget.

|

9/5/2013 11:30 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

not really, but it would be nice to know. it is just a.project with a dirt cheap budget.

Looks to me like a Fit AM (Low end complete) or a Fit Series 1, email the serial number to Fit & ask them what it is and they should be able to tell you

|

9/5/2013 11:33 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Looks to me like a Fit AM (Low end complete) or a Fit Series 1, email the serial number to Fit & ask them what it is and they should be able to tell you

thanks, another "I love vital for the people moment" always helping. and not a skanky douch canoe

|