Fit benny l, Fit Mac, Wtp Scorpio, or Stolen Legion frames??

Related:
Create New Tag

6/24/2013 2:49 PM

I know its a lot of options but which one do
U guys think will suit me better? I'm 5'8 and ride mostly street but also a little bit of trails. Which frame will suit best for those environments? Also which frame is it easier to hop spins and Manual? Thnx

|

6/24/2013 3:01 PM

I have a Fit Benny L & it is one of the best frames i have EVER ridden, i am 6'1 & have a 20" top tube but i ride nothing but Street with a little Flatland thrown in. For your size i would recommend a 20.5" or a 20.75" However the 13" Chain Stays are a tad on the short side for Trails. The Scorpio is a fucking EPIC frame, so many badass features! My friend wants to buy one & i cant blame him. Out of all of them i would recommend the Fit Mac. Get the 20.875" It will fit in for all the riding you want to do. I know it doesn't have the fancy features the Scorpio has but its American Made & will suit pretty much all styles of riding. In Short....

Fit Mac if you want a bare bones great all round frame.

Or

Wethepeople Scorpio if you want an UBER high tech, packed with neat features, great looking & a pretty good all round frame too.

|

6/24/2013 3:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/24/2013 3:05 PM

Fit Benny L, Fit Mac, WTP. No to the stolen.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/24/2013 3:22 PM

Topsey wrote:

I have a Fit Benny L & it is one of the best frames i have EVER ridden, i am 6'1 & have a 20" top tube but i ride nothing but Street with a little Flatland thrown in. For your size i would recommend a 20.5" or a 20.75" However the 13" Chain Stays are a tad on the short side for Trails. The Scorpio is a fucking EPIC frame, so many badass features! My friend wants to buy one & i cant blame him. Out of all of them i would recommend the Fit Mac. Get the 20.875" It will fit in for all the riding you want to do. I know it doesn't have the fancy features the Scorpio has but its American Made & will suit pretty much all styles of riding. In Short....

Fit Mac if you want a bare bones great all round frame.

Or

Wethepeople Scorpio if you want an UBER high tech, packed with neat features, great looking & a pretty good all round frame too.

Thnx for the reply. I was going in more for the Fit Benny l or Wtp Scorpio. Since u have the Benny how's it hold up for you? What do u mostly ride?

|

6/24/2013 3:26 PM

I ride mostly Street & Flatland. I can't really say how it holds up for big drops or anything like that because i am injured but for grinds, hops & general techy Street/Flat stuff its an AMAZING frame. It would feel weird as fuck on trails though. I would not recommend haha. If you want to Ride street or even a little bit of park the Benny is EPIC.

|

6/24/2013 3:41 PM

I wouldnt recommend the WTP or Stolen. Theres a local who snapped his whole TT & DT Clean off from the headtube. even though their warranty is decent. if you get a WTP, Get the Cream or Clash. I got a Benny L on the way & the geo sounds amazing to me & I have NO complaints on Fit AT ALL. Warranty is great, parts are quality.. I would easily recommend those to you. But whatever frame you find to suit your riding better is the one you should get. I like to do Barspins, spin tricks, & stuff like nose manuals & hang 5 shit. so yeah the Benny is good for that. Whatever frame suits you better is the frame you should get.

|

Refs: Scramhype x3, IRideAFly, Tomdon x2, HateBreeder x2, AndrewPeakmanBMX, TrendyDoo

For faster reply text me at 7024964706

6/24/2013 3:55 PM

Is stolen really that bad?

|

6/24/2013 4:10 PM

Its not that stolen is bad, its just the other companys you listed are 1000000x better.

|

Refs: Scramhype x3, IRideAFly, Tomdon x2, HateBreeder x2, AndrewPeakmanBMX, TrendyDoo

For faster reply text me at 7024964706

6/24/2013 4:25 PM

Oh yeah ur right lol

|

6/24/2013 4:27 PM

AlexDanielP wrote:

I wouldnt recommend the WTP or Stolen. Theres a local who snapped his whole TT & DT Clean off from the headtube. even though their warranty is decent. if you get a WTP, Get the Cream or Clash. I got a Benny L on the way & the geo sounds amazing to me & I have NO complaints on Fit AT ALL. Warranty is great, parts are quality.. I would easily recommend those to you. But whatever frame you find to suit your riding better is the one you should get. I like to do Barspins, spin tricks, & stuff like nose manuals & hang 5 shit. so yeah the Benny is good for that. Whatever frame suits you better is the frame you should get.

How's the Benny holding up for u?

|

6/24/2013 4:28 PM

AlexDanielP wrote:

So how's the Benny holding up for u?

|