Fit bike co Fail

Related:
Create New Tag

10/29/2014 1:01 PM

Seriously how are you about to say the frame can accept 2.4 tire size even when slammed and the chain stay length isn't even slamable wtf kinda RETARDED shit is that Photo

Photo

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

10/29/2014 1:11 PM

Photo
|

10/29/2014 1:21 PM

Do you even ride?

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram

old edit

10/29/2014 1:30 PM

Sundays vids suggest yes.

|

10/29/2014 1:32 PM

.025 is basiclly slammed.

Even at that its saying you can put the axle all the way into the dropout and a 2.4 won't rub.
Do you even ride? You seem to have alot of time to lurk websites for "errors"....

Take it how you want, just sounds like you need a reason to complain and BMX doesnt need that shit.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

10/29/2014 1:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/29/2014 1:34 PM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Do you even ride?

The edits I drop monthly suggest otherwise.

I'm actually in the midst of taking a pre-ride shit.

Edit: Do YOU even ride? All you do is come on here complaining about one part after another.

|

10/29/2014 1:34 PM

Same with Brokenbmx, .025 is practically nothing in terms of feel.

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

10/29/2014 1:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/29/2014 1:39 PM

I got the newer Mac and it's the same way. I'm running 25-9 full link with one half link in it. It's the only way I could get the full link to work, but it's as far back as possible with my pegs. I know I'm gonna have to get a half link chain at some point to correct it, but it still wouldn't be slammed either way. I guess S&M/Fit are known for this tho

http://fitbikeco.com/frames/mac/

|

10/29/2014 1:48 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

.025 is basiclly slammed.

Even at that its saying you can put the axle all the way into the dropout and a 2.4 won't rub.
Do ...more

No its not the wheel will still shift having that problem with my solid kil frame thats supposedly 13.375 slammed yet I have a regular chain and 28/9 gear ratio and it doesn't slam like it should.

The only time .025 is okay is when there are built in chain tensioners

Ive been riding for 13 years, you would think they would have stopped making dumb ass chain stay lengths by now tired of having to work on my bike every time I go riding

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

10/29/2014 1:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/29/2014 1:57 PM

-Havok- wrote:

I got the newer Mac and it's the same way. I'm running 25-9 full link with one half link in it. It's the only way I could get ...more

Yup both are know for false advertising
To this day they say the Randy brown frame works great with 25/9 and a half link chain which leaves the rear wheel hanging off the end of the drop outs but I guess thats how Randy likes it
Randy Retard Brown

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

10/29/2014 1:58 PM

James_Letten17 wrote:

Same with Brokenbmx, .025 is practically nothing in terms of feel.

I wanna see you ride rotflmfao

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

10/29/2014 1:59 PM

Isn't the wheel shifting user error? I know it was every time I've had that problem. The outer hardware on your wheel have paint stuck in it so it can't grip the dropout? I don't have female hubs, but I'd assume it was thee same problem if you do. It kept happening to me as well on my old frame and that's what it was. I kept stripping axle nuts because I tighten them down so hard, but that's only because I wanted to be 100% sure it won't shift. Aired out of a bowl one time and it shifted the instant I touched the coping and it sent me straight to my face in the bottom. Lol

|

10/29/2014 2:09 PM

Yup both are know for false advertising
To this day they say the Randy brown frame works great with 25/9 and a half link chain ...more

Yeah that's kinda dumb. Mine is like that too. My pegs have the old school anti rotation washers, so the beveled inside edge is probably less than 1/8th of an inch from the edge of the dropout so the outer side is hanging off. But I can't slam the wheel with them either way because they're too big of diameter for the dropouts, like they'd be on the welds if I went any shorter. Kinda stupid but I guess it could be fixed if I had the appropriate parts. It's working out fine for now tho, but I also don't ride everyday and I'm not very good, so I'm not really that worried about it. Lol

|

10/29/2014 2:09 PM

-Havok- wrote:

Isn't the wheel shifting user error? I know it was every time I've had that problem. The outer hardware on your wheel have ...more

Wheels wouldn't shift if the frames where made correctly to begin with
I think all frames should work with a specific gear ratio

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

10/29/2014 2:29 PM

-Havok- wrote:

I got the newer Mac and it's the same way. I'm running 25-9 full link with one half link in it. It's the only way I could get ...more

Doesn't a full link with a half link have the same amount of adjustability as a half link chain?

|

10/29/2014 2:33 PM

9/10 of your posts have something to do with slamming wheels

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

10/29/2014 2:43 PM

Why do you care so much about having a slammed wheel? I have been riding for 6 years now, and have never EVER had a problem with my wheel slipping when it wasn't 100% slammed in my dropouts. I guess you just have the strength of a 6 year old girl and can't use enough strength to keep your wheel nuts tight. Pussy.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

10/29/2014 3:02 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Why do you care so much about having a slammed wheel? I have been riding for 6 years now, and have never EVER had a problem ...more

6 years you should be pretty good lets see an edit
hmm 6 year old girl been riding for 6 years sounds like a conspiracy

Photo

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

10/29/2014 3:04 PM

ticaleb wrote:

9/10 of your posts have something to do with slamming wheels

Recently it has been like that but hey at least I know how to dial a bike in so it will feel and ride solid with low maintenance

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

10/29/2014 3:07 PM

-Havok- wrote:

FEDEXdoobie wrote:

Doesn't a full link with a half link have the same amount of adjustability as a half link chain?

Nope definitely not theres 3 lengths to choose from
full link
full link with a half link
Full half link

And ive never really seen anyone ride a full half link with one full link haha

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

10/29/2014 3:27 PM

Photo

I don't have an edit, you got me. I'm not that good either. But at least I don't need a chain breaker every time I want to take my chain off. Fucking faggot.

|

10/29/2014 3:41 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Why do you care so much about having a slammed wheel? I have been riding for 6 years now, and have never EVER had a problem ...more

Photo

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

I don't have an edit, you got me. I'm not that good either. But at least I don't need a chain breaker every time I want to ...more

You've been riding that long and don't know how to take a chain off lol

Its pretty easy to just take the sprocket off lol

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

10/29/2014 3:44 PM

It's even easier to loosen your wheel, push it forward , and slide your chain off. This is especially convenient when you are changing a tube (the main reason I take off my back wheel) since I would need to loosen my rear wheel anyways. I don't know a single person in the world that takes off their sprocket and crank arm just to get their chain off.

|

10/29/2014 3:50 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

I don't have an edit, you got me. I'm not that good either. But at least I don't need a chain breaker every time I want to ...more

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

It's even easier to loosen your wheel, push it forward , and slide your chain off. This is especially convenient when you are ...more

I like my wheel straight just like my sex life (lonely and straight)

wait a sec....

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

10/29/2014 3:54 PM

wait a sec....

My wheel stays straight. I'm just not a pussy and can tighten my wheel nuts properly.

|

10/29/2014 3:57 PM

If you're anal about having a slammed end , even to the point to buy a Kink sprocket missing a tooth so you can remove your chain , you should ;

Re-think BMX

Buy a shorter frame

Stopping hating on a website "error"

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/29/2014 4:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/29/2014 4:02 PM

wait a sec....

.double post

|

10/29/2014 4:15 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

It's even easier to loosen your wheel, push it forward , and slide your chain off. This is especially convenient when you are ...more

wait a sec....

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

My wheel stays straight. I'm just not a pussy and can tighten my wheel nuts properly.

Let me tighten your nuts

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

10/29/2014 4:20 PM

wait a sec....

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Let me tighten your nuts

:X

|

10/29/2014 4:21 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

If you're anal about having a slammed end , even to the point to buy a Kink sprocket missing a tooth so you can remove your ...more

wouldn't ever waste money on such nonsense

I'll make sure to get a shorter frame next time cause you know top tube length has a lot to do with the chain stays rotflmfao

Its not an error they are really just that retarded

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit