Fit bikes vs. Sunday bikes?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/7/2008 9:52 PM

nathan martinez yo! wrote:

naw man, my eddie is runnin strong and not one single dent after almost a year.

i know a kid that grinds and does street on a eddie dented the liveing shit out of the downtube

|

11/7/2008 9:53 PM

my scene sucks, i know no one who rides out here in tyler texas.
ive seen two people on bikes and they were like older guys who are just gettin back into bikes ahaha. kinda sketch.

|

"live fast, ride faster"
-Josh Stricker
I dont do trades, i only run new parts.
Dont ask me!

11/7/2008 10:00 PM

my scene sucks, i know no one who rides out here in tyler texas.
ive seen two people on bikes and they were like older guys who are just gettin back into bikes ahaha. kinda sketch.

lol. yeaaa, move to austin, im sure you'll find someone to ride with w00t

and im with you on your sig. man, i only run new parts too ha

|

doctor i'm okay, but my bike's sick

11/7/2008 10:08 PM

i GOTTA SAy fit frames are pretty strong and nicely made but the new sunday frames are just plain D-i-a-l-e-d

|

11/7/2008 10:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 5:38 PM

All I really know is that my Fit complete sucks balls. It's not even a year old and I have had to get a new rear wheel, the front wheel re-laced, the tubes popped as soon as I rode the bike without even doing anything, new pedals, new chain, new seat, new forks, new bars, I wore through the pegs & grips, and the rear triangle on my frame is bent to shit so the wheel is always crooked. I sent Fit e-mails and they continue to ignore me. $500 down the drain if you ask me. A year later and I have a headset, stem, bb's for the bottom bracket and a fucking seat post clamp.

I'm mad now! Fit completes suck

|

The things you own, end up owning you... -Tyler Durden, Fight Club

11/7/2008 10:14 PM

jmoney wrote:

All I really know is that my Fit complete sucks balls. It's not even a year old and I have had to get a new rear wheel, the front wheel re-laced, the tubes popped as soon as I rode the bike without even doing anything, new pedals, new chain, new seat, new forks, new bars, I wore through the pegs & grips, and the rear triangle on my frame is bent to shit so the wheel is always crooked. I sent Fit e-mails and they continue to ignore me. $500 down the drain if you ask me. A year later and I have a headset, stem, bb's for the bottom bracket and a fucking seat post clamp.

agreed on completes

|

11/7/2008 10:18 PM

dude completes from any company suck.

|

"live fast, ride faster"
-Josh Stricker
Dont ask me!

11/7/2008 10:18 PM

jmoney wrote:

YEAHH man i baught a 2008 fit pro rode it for about 1 month all the bolts stripped right away everything was cheap as fuck the wheel started to get all hooped on me when now i can pedle forwards and it skips and i cant ride my fucken bike and its brand new i sent fit emails they do not respond im really pissed

|

11/7/2008 10:20 PM

FUCK IT

|

11/7/2008 10:20 PM

dude completes from any company suck.

yea basically, some are higher end but a custom is the way to go

|

11/7/2008 10:22 PM

I have pretty much replaced everything, especially when I get this

http://www.danscomp.com/211281.php?cat=FRAMESFSD

That will take care of seat post clamp and frame so all I will have left is bottom bracket, headset and stem!

|

The things you own, end up owning you... -Tyler Durden, Fight Club

11/8/2008 10:04 AM

blagh

|

"live fast, ride faster"
-Josh Stricker
Dont ask me!