Fit completes?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/3/2015 10:29 PM

I'm looking at Byeing a fit bike co complete and I'm not sure which one to get. Thoughts?

|

1/3/2015 10:53 PM

Homies bought them and love them Even the lowest ones last awhile of abuse. Fit is popular here

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/4/2015 3:05 PM

It really depends, what is your budget?

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

1/4/2015 4:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/4/2015 4:21 PM

andyferly wrote:

$700 (CND) and under

|

1/4/2015 5:27 PM

andyferly wrote:

EchoBmx wrote:

$700 (CND) and under

I personally would go for the Benny L because I'm more into sharp/snappy street setups, plus you get 4 OG pegs and sleeves with it instead of the other high end complete which provide 2 or none.

Overall that's your best call.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

1/4/2015 5:49 PM

Personally I whould go with a dugan one then spend the rest on upgrades

|

Wether you ride a fit, we the people, or whatever we all enjoy one thing and that is bmx and no matter your age or type/brand of bike we should all just enjoy it.

1/4/2015 6:09 PM

How tall are you? Are you brand new to riding or do you have some experience? Do you know if you ride right foot forward or left foot forward?

These questions are all really important when picking a bike. You don't want to buy a bike thats too big on you because it will feel heavy or too small for obvious reasons.

Also in Fit's 2015 line, there's a left hand drive option at each price point thanks to the Dugan completes. If you ride right foot forward it might be a good idea to think of one of these bikes for down the road when you want to learn grinds. That way your sprocket and chain will be on the opposite side of your bike of your pegs. If you're not sure what foot forward you are, right hand drive is the normal way.

If you're buying now you can also look for a good deal on a 2014 complete. There's a lot still available!

|

Chris

www.bmxtransition.com
Canadian BMX Mailorder
Instagram: @transitionbmx

1/4/2015 7:54 PM

How about the 2015 BF 1 from fit?

|

1/4/2015 7:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/4/2015 7:57 PM

transition_chris wrote:

How tall are you? Are you brand new to riding or do you have some experience? Do you know if you ride right foot forward or left foot forward?

These questions are all really important when picking a bike. You don't want to buy a bike thats too big on you because it will feel heavy or too small for obvious reasons.

Also in Fit's 2015 line, there's a left hand drive option at each price point thanks to the Dugan completes. If you ride right foot forward it might be a good idea to think of one of these bikes for down the road when you want to learn grinds. That way your sprocket and chain will be on the opposite side of your bike of your pegs. If you're not sure what foot forward you are, right hand drive is the normal way.

If you're buying now you can also look for a good deal on a 2014 complete. There's a lot still available!

5 foot three and 13 almost 14. Have some riding experience and I right left foot forward. Looking for a bike that'll last me a long time with good quality.

|

1/4/2015 9:16 PM

try to find a used custom

|

1/4/2015 9:23 PM

Complete bikes are a rip off

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

1/5/2015 12:20 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2015 12:48 PM

I bought the 2015 dugan signature and I like it. comes with some aftermarket parts so thats a plus and if you need anything to be warranty Fit is very helpful and will help you out.

|

1/5/2015 10:32 AM

EchoBmx wrote:

5 foot three and 13 almost 14. Have some riding experience and I right left foot forward. Looking for a bike that'll last me a long time with good quality.

From the 2015 Fit One Series take a look at the Conway 1 or the Benny 1. They are both 20.25" so they'll fit you great and they are both right hand drive so good for left foot forward. The 1 Series bikes are quite strong, but if you want an upgraded frame, fork and bar and a stronger back wheel you should check out the 2 series.

Both the Conway 2 and the Benny 2 are 20.5" so these bikes will last you a little bit longer as you grow. I wouldn't suggest going bigger than 20.5" right now until you get taller.

All of Fit's signature and 3 level completes would be too big for you right now. You should stick with a 1 or 2 series bike and use your money to upgrade things as they brake.

|

Chris

www.bmxtransition.com
Canadian BMX Mailorder

1/5/2015 12:49 PM

transition_chris wrote:

EchoBmx wrote:

transition_chris wrote:

From the 2015 Fit One Series take a look at the Conway 1 or the Benny 1. They are both 20.25" so they'll fit you great and they are both right hand drive so good for left foot forward. The 1 Series bikes are quite strong, but if you want an upgraded frame, fork and bar and a stronger back wheel you should check out the 2 series.

Both the Conway 2 and the Benny 2 are 20.5" so these bikes will last you a little bit longer as you grow. I wouldn't suggest going bigger than 20.5" right now until you get taller.

All of Fit's signature and 3 level completes would be too big for you right now. You should stick with a 1 or 2 series bike and use your money to upgrade things as they brake.

I am 5'3 as well and i have been riding 21tt for a long time. I can do everything that i could do when i had a smaller frame. So i guess its all up to what kind of riding you want to do. I like to flow around and just air out a lot and the 21 seems fine to me.

|

1/5/2015 1:30 PM

bikect wrote:

I am 5'3 as well and i have been riding 21tt for a long time. I can do everything that i could do when i had a smaller frame. So i guess its all up to what kind of riding you want to do. I like to flow around and just air out a lot and the 21 seems fine to me.

You can get used to anything but for the most part the rule of thumb would be to go for a smaller bike if you're shorter.

That way you can upgrade a few parts here and there as you want to and eventually get a bigger frame once you're taller and have developed a riding style.

|

Chris

www.bmxtransition.com
Canadian BMX Mailorder

1/5/2015 9:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2015 10:04 PM

Thanks to everyone for your help. I've decided that I'm going to get a 2015 fit Mac 2. I wanted a bike that is strong and will last me a long time will do upgrades when I have more money tongue

|