Fit mac frame?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/25/2013 4:17 PM

Is the Fit mac a good frame? I mostly ride street and to technical stuff, but once in a while I go ride some trails. What frame size would suit be better since there's only 3 sizes.I'm 5'8.

|

6/25/2013 4:18 PM

Yes it is good. Yup it's good for street. The 20.8 would be the best probably.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/25/2013 4:21 PM

Any aftermarket Fit frame is TOP NOTCH! I have a Benny L & I think i actually recommended you the Mac in your other Thread haha. Get it 20.875" You're 5'8 so its pretty well fitted for you & if you grow to be 6 foot-ish it will still be perfectly fine for you. I am 6'1 & ride a 20" so its all in most peoples heads haha. Get yourself a Fit Mac 20.875" And you have 4 Badass colours to choose from. The Raw is my personal favourite but the Trans Purple & Teal are beautiful! Black is Black haha.

|

6/25/2013 4:28 PM

sunday soundwave!

|

6/25/2013 4:28 PM

Topsey wrote:

Any aftermarket Fit frame is TOP NOTCH! I have a Benny L & I think i actually recommended you the Mac in your other Thread haha. Get it 20.875" You're 5'8 so its pretty well fitted for you & if you grow to be 6 foot-ish it will still be perfectly fine for you. I am 6'1 & ride a 20" so its all in most peoples heads haha. Get yourself a Fit Mac 20.875" And you have 4 Badass colours to choose from. The Raw is my personal favourite but the Trans Purple & Teal are beautiful! Black is Black haha.

Haha you did recommend in the other forum. Yeah it's between this one and the Benny L. I am totally not sure. What do u think?

|

6/25/2013 4:31 PM

Well i am a bit bias owning a Benny & thinking its the best frame ever lol. BUT.. I do believe you will be better off with the Mac for the style of riding you have described. You cannot go wrong with any Fit my man. Get the 20.875" Mac you WONT be disappointed!

|

6/25/2013 4:50 PM

Topsey wrote:

Well i am a bit bias owning a Benny & thinking its the best frame ever lol. BUT.. I do believe you will be better off with the Mac for the style of riding you have described. You cannot go wrong with any Fit my man. Get the 20.875" Mac you WONT be disappointed!

Man ur pretty sure the macs for me I really appreciate ur help bro. Think u can help me with my setup?

|

6/25/2013 5:28 PM

Yup i am sure haha. Of course i can buddy! Drop me a PM on my profile & let me know what sort of money you have to spend & what if any parts you want. Like handle bar height, upsweep etc & i'll do my best to come up with something nice!

|

6/25/2013 7:58 PM

Topsey wrote:

Yup i am sure haha. Of course i can buddy! Drop me a PM on my profile & let me know what sort of money you have to spend & what if any parts you want. Like handle bar height, upsweep etc & i'll do my best to come up with something nice!

Did u get my message?

|

6/25/2013 8:07 PM

Yup, replied.

|

6/25/2013 9:21 PM

Topsey wrote:

Yup, replied.

Topsey, you are going to be so pissed if that Benny L frame snaps one day XD not that it will, but it may one day haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/26/2013 4:04 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Topsey, you are going to be so pissed if that Benny L frame snaps one day XD not that it will, but it may one day haha

I would literally cry lol. I would be absolutely gutted if it broke in a few years time & they didn't make the Benny Frame anymore too!

|