Related:
Create New Tag

10/14/2013 10:33 PM

need to decide what frame for my custom. fit wifi or cult os v3

|

10/14/2013 10:34 PM

hmmm look at your username

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

10/14/2013 10:41 PM

crazyclark wrote:

ye i know but i still want some opinions lol

|

10/14/2013 10:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/14/2013 10:46 PM

crazyclark wrote:

FitwifiFTW wrote:

lol i'd get the fit wifi. it's stronger and i'd rather support fit. look at the geometry and compare.
fit wifi has shorter back end making spins easier.
cult is longer, so it's more stable in the air

|

10/14/2013 10:46 PM

crazyclark wrote:

FitwifiFTW wrote:

Wifi and did you know that cult came from fit? Some of the riders on the team where originally on fit and then they split... Chase hawk, Chase deheart, dak where all from fit and I think the founder was to... The more you know but cult turned into a shitty brand.

|

Bang Bang bmx

10/14/2013 10:50 PM

I've got a wifi (view my bike check) love the geo so far. It's a bit shorter and lower than the os v3, that's about it. They're both made over seas, weigh nearly the same, and are 300 bucks. Good options there bro you can't go wrong. Get the color you like and ride.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

10/14/2013 10:51 PM

crazyclark wrote:

lol i'd get the fit wifi. it's stronger and i'd rather support fit. look at the geometry and compare.
fit wifi has shorter back end making spins easier.
cult is longer, so it's more stable in the air

how would you know if it's stronger?

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

10/14/2013 11:28 PM

I guess it's about what geo you want. But if you are like me and don't care about it then flip a coin they both are legit company's so i mean it's your money it's up to you.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

10/14/2013 11:29 PM

BMXism wrote:

how would you know if it's stronger?

just what i've heard. cults suck ass anyway

|

10/15/2013 5:36 AM

Nothing wrong with cult. MY friend rides a OS V3, and he's pretty big and the thing is fine, not a single problem at all. I like the WiFi too. But i've seen a few cracked WiFi's online, but never a V3. Both are great frames. The Cult has better color options too.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

10/15/2013 6:46 AM

I've seen lots of these frames around, and i've seen only one of each snap, Both from the same guy who rides at a Pro level. They both have diffrent geo. the Cult is what used to be the standard geo for bmx. not too short of a rear end but not too long. the wifi is on the short side so it's gonna be more responsive and techy. If your ride alot of street id go wifi, if you like trails and park id go OS V3.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

10/15/2013 6:58 AM

Just get whichever one appeals to you more and whatever geometry is comfortable for you! No offence but i don't think you'll be snapping frames anytime soon if you're wondering which is stronger. Like everyone's saying, it's up to you.

|

10/15/2013 8:07 AM

100% Cult OS for you. It's more of a allround geometry and because you have to ask which one to get I believe you shouldn't ride such a tweeky frame.

|

10/15/2013 8:34 AM

Neither buy a standard

|

10/15/2013 3:16 PM

WiFi seems pretty nice plus I like fit (hence my username lol) I might get one but it depends on my brake set up because right now I am brake less but if I run brakes I want my gyro and the WiFi doesn't come with gyro holes but idk it seems like a perfect frame for me nice and snappy smile

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

10/15/2013 9:42 PM

Wifi in Candy Blue is SEX.

Both are good , you might get hate for riding Cult but I just joke with people about it , just get what YOU want.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/16/2013 12:46 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Wifi in Candy Blue is SEX.

Both are good , you might get hate for riding Cult but I just joke with people about it , just get what YOU want.

everyone in my town has a cult lol its like the main thing here but im getting the wifi

|

10/16/2013 9:25 AM

cult sucks hands down the wifi, i have a snapped cult frame sitting in my garage and my wifi is the strongest frame i've ever ridden, when i was learning grinds i'm sure i put the chain stays and bb through some punishment and there's not as much as a scratch

|

Refs

trades: Phocraken (beats for volume frame), The_bmxist (profiles for hollowbites), livefreeordie233 x2 (hollowbites for sd frame then noctis cranks for fit indents), Zachary_ (freecoaster for federal frame), Rascio (sold piv. seat), MaximusBikes (sold s3.5 frame)

10/16/2013 2:14 PM

i dont really mind cult. i hate when poeple say that they suck, they may have a bad image, but they make strong ass frames, forks, bars, and cranks..everyhting else is meh...fit good. strong. the wifi isnt made in the us, but is a dialed frame..and for those wondering, yea you can ride trails with it..i did several times, the frame feels odd when you first get it,then it just feels normal

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

10/17/2013 8:23 AM

king_swag wrote:

i dont really mind cult. i hate when poeple say that they suck, they may have a bad image, but they make strong ass frames, forks, bars, and cranks..everyhting else is meh...fit good. strong. the wifi isnt made in the us, but is a dialed frame..and for those wondering, yea you can ride trails with it..i did several times, the frame feels odd when you first get it,then it just feels normal

yeah but i'm not fan boying cause i saw a thread or picture or have a friend of a friend lol from my experience they're geo's are pretty funky and the frames are weak but the cult sect forks are amazingly strong and the bars are as well i will give that much to them

|

Refs

trades: Phocraken (beats for volume frame), The_bmxist (profiles for hollowbites), livefreeordie233 x2 (hollowbites for sd frame then noctis cranks for fit indents), Zachary_ (freecoaster for federal frame), Rascio (sold piv. seat), MaximusBikes (sold s3.5 frame)