Fit or WTP Frame?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/29/2014 5:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/29/2014 5:44 AM

So I am building a custom bike and either looking into getting a Fit Bike Co. frame or a We The People. Is one better than the other, and if so then why? Looking at the Fit Benny frame not to sure about wtp thou

|

10/29/2014 5:50 AM

Both are very good companies, either you'll be fine with. WTP have a lifetime warrenty on their frames, fit might do too but im not 100% on fit. If the benny geo suits you then get the benny

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

10/29/2014 10:59 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

Both are very good companies, either you'll be fine with. WTP have a lifetime warrenty on their frames, fit might do too but ...more

nah. they got lifetime upgrade and shit... longest they got for breaks is a year.

"FITBIKECO. WARRANTY POLICY

If you have any problems with a FIT product, please call our customer service department immediately at (714) 835-3400 x231 or take it to an authorized FIT Dealer for inspection.

The following three level warranty policies apply to ALL FIT hard-goods if you are the original owner and can provide proof of purchase. This warranty does not apply to FIT branded handle grips, tires, soft-goods, or complete bikes (see below for complete bike warranty policy).

30 Day Warranty against Manufacturer’s Defects
A Manufacturer’s Defect is anything deemed incorrect with the product upon purchasing it. We realize it may take some time to notice these types of problems, so we allow a 30-day period to identity them. Any product determined to posses such a defect will be replaced free of charge.

Note: Clear and translucent (trans) paints can show surface oxidation on cro-mo parts. This oxidation will not compromise the structural integrity of the part during its normal lifespan and is not considered a defect. However, if you do not want to see surface oxidation, please consider a chrome plated part or one painted in a solid color.

1 Year Warranty against Breaks
If a break develops on any FIT hard-good within one year of purchase, we will replace it free of charge.

Lifetime Warranty Upgrade
If you damage a FIT product while in use, you can purchase a replacement or an upgrade at discounted Warranty Upgrade prices for the life of the part. Products purchased at Warranty Upgrade prices directly from FIT will be covered by our 30-Day Warranty against Manufacturer’s Defects only.

The following warranty policy applies to ALL FIT complete bikes if you are the original owner and can provide proof of purchase. This warranty does not apply to handle grips or tires.

Complete Bike Warranty Policy
FIT Complete Bikes are warranted against manufacturer’s defects for a period of 6 months for the frame, and 3 months for the components. If a frame or component is deemed to be defective within the specified warranty period, it will be replaced free of charge."

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

10/29/2014 11:47 AM

Dude if you want a frame that you'll never brake look no further Standard STA

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

10/29/2014 4:30 PM

I have a benny l and its solid get it you wont regret it

|

10/29/2014 4:43 PM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

i have a feeling hes a little to new school for a standard! don't think ive ever met a teenage rider who knows who standard are.
i recommend him getting any of the USA made fit's Benny l,Dugan etc the wtp creams also pretty neat imo

|

Follow on instagram will follow back.
brandonmorris_

10/29/2014 5:00 PM

peggiesmalls wrote:

i have a feeling hes a little to new school for a standard! don't think ive ever met a teenage rider who knows who standard ...more

I don't consider fit or S&m (both the same thing) American made both companies sell complete garbage

Its all about standard and fbm and other legit usa made companies if there are any haha

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

10/30/2014 9:29 AM

peggiesmalls wrote:

i have a feeling hes a little to new school for a standard! don't think ive ever met a teenage rider who knows who standard ...more

I don't consider fit or S&m (both the same thing) American made both companies sell complete garbage

Its all about ...more

you forgot solid.

theres a lot of smaller other companies that get their frames welded by companies like standard and solid

like my liquor bikes liteweight

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "