Fit warranty

Related:
Create New Tag

9/23/2013 7:29 PM

Anyone ever hear of S&M replacing a 2 year old Fit complete/stock frame which has cracks ..and I'm talking cheapest of the completes with a newer aftermarket S&M or Fit frame?

Been hearing some stories , just wondering if this is how they truly hook people up under warranty .

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

9/23/2013 7:32 PM

If it is legit that is awesome. No clue though.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

9/23/2013 7:35 PM

They'll give you crash replacement most likely. My friend had a 2010 or 2009 Fit I believe, and it was one of the lower end ones. Not sure what model it was but it had single wall rims & unsealed hubs. He snapped it in late 2011 & talked to them and they gave him like half off any S&M or Fit aftermarket frame he wanted

|

9/23/2013 10:26 PM

A friend of mine had them send out a replacement frame when his complete broke after just over a year. Was a free replacement and the card with it said it was full chromoly etc, but didnt say what it was, no decals, and only F-it stamped in it.
Maybe what they use as a generic replacement but he has been beating on it for two years now and it takes it.

|

9/23/2013 10:28 PM

Interesting, I to would like to know.

|

9/24/2013 5:31 AM

I've heard this happens sometimes too.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844