Fix-a-flat??

Related:
Create New Tag

10/8/2014 1:55 PM

I Have A Flat And i Just So Happen To Have Some Fix-a-flat In My Bag Can I Use this On My Bike Tire Just Wondering, And If I Can Why Doesn't Everyone Else Do This?

|

BmxSavage

Refs:Mike-E -Profile minis, 7ka , and seatpost

Instagram:Issabikelife
YouTube:Bmxcheerios

10/8/2014 2:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/8/2014 2:17 PM

Slime? Why wouldn't you be able to? Gotta pull the valve stem out tho so the chunky shit can get in there. I used it in my front tube and it's fine. But also remember that it's super heavy, so you may notice it if you use too much. Also remember that you can't just put it in then leave it cuz it won't work. It'd probably be a good idea to go ride on it like all day to make sure it gets evenly spread within the tube.

|

10/8/2014 2:21 PM

Dont use slime, when it sprays all over the park from high pressure everyone will be pissed off.

|

10/8/2014 2:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/8/2014 2:38 PM

Mychaylo wrote:

Dont use slime, when it sprays all over the park from high pressure everyone will be pissed off.

True. Didn't think about that because I never get blow outs. I don't ride parks very often and I'm not very good, so that may be why. Lol. I also don't have 100+ psi tires either, so that may also be why.

|

10/8/2014 2:58 PM

Patch it. All that tube repair liquid is crap. Only good for mtn or city bikes.

|

10/8/2014 3:24 PM

Because I never get flsts. Thorn proof wrapped in half a carcass of a thornproof
Weight weenies cry when they get flats. I keep rolling through glass no problem

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

10/8/2014 4:17 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

Because I never get flsts. Thorn proof wrapped in half a carcass of a thornproof
Weight weenies cry when they get flats. I ...more

wrap a tube in another tube. works very well to prevent flats

|

I'm on the vital legit list!